2017 NHL Prospect Tournament Sept. 8-12

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
pi-nhl-prospects-tourney-083117.vresize.335.220.high.0.jpg

59a6cc207b41e.preview.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2017/09/players_to_watch_in_red_wings.html

Jiri Fischer, the Red Wings director player evaluation, has called it "the hardest and best amateur tournament in the world."

NHL hockey is back! With training camp starting in 7 days opening night feels right around the corner. For the first time it looks like FOX sports will be streaming all 3 Wings prospect games and all 4 championship games next Tuesday as well! :yo:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Forwards are pretty uninteresting. Defense is very interesting. Machovsky only goalie to look at im guessing? And probably will be uninteresting quickly

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Forwards are pretty uninteresting. Defense is very interesting. Machovsky only goalie to look at im guessing? And probably will be uninteresting quickly

Aren't you curious how our highest pick in 30 years looks going against other top prospects? And I'm always excited to watch Svechnikov. Also Smith, Holmstrom, Zabloki, Gallant I'm interested in.

The games may be streamed on DRW website too? I'm just very glad to watch our youngest guys (hopefully in HD for once) and better evaluate for myself where they're at. So many theories and opinions in the OS It'll be nice for HF to discuss hockey again for a change. :laugh:

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Hopefully there will be a stream available. As the dude above me said, very keen on watching our d prospects

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Hopefully there will be a stream available. As the dude above me said, very keen on watching our d prospects

They're being broadcast so I'd assume they'll be on the interweb.

So excited to watch the D and see that first line of Svech-Rasmussen-G Smith. That should be a rowdy line.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Lines & D-Pairs according to Custance:

Sadowy-Holmstrom-Svechnikov
Smith-Rasmussen-Shine
Esposito-Turgeon-Zablocki
Gilmour-Gallant-Castleman

Cholowski-Saarijarvi
Sulak-Hronek
Sambrook-McCarron

Machovsky

That top 4 DMen... Whoa

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lines & D-Pairs according to Custance:

Sadowy-Holmstom-Svechnikov
Smith-Rasmussen-Shine

Esposito-Turgeon-Zablocki
Gilmour-Gallant-Castleman

Cholowski-Saarijarvi
Sulak-Hronek
Sambrook-McCarron

Machovsky

That top 4 DMen... Whoa

I was so excited, guess it will be nice to watch Axel with Svech.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
My stream isn't great but liking the game so far. Have the lineup #'s next to me to try and make sense of it all!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad