OT: 2017 American Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Is this really a case of younger guys doing well though? McCown, Forte, Mo? I guess you could say Robbie Anderson, the two safeties to a degree, maybe Lee and the backup RB, but Leonard Williams who was supposed to be the best of them hasn't gotten a full sack in a year :P

Not everyone for sure, but the infectious energy is what I want to see. McGuire looks like he could be a weapon on offense when Forte is gone, Anderson appears to be getting better and if Kerley is getting suspended, it will mean more snaps for Stewart and Hansen hopefully. ASJ is still young enough and is playing pretty solid. Mo coming back to life is a positive no matter how you slice it. Jordan Jenkins and Darron Lee have played much better these last few weeks. The two safeties are great to watch together.

There's still plenty that they need to work on. Obviously they'll need a QB, the OL could use more help and corner is definitely a weakness. But all I want to see is this energy and effort. I expected plenty of pain this season and it's been much more fun to watch than I ever anticipated. The foundation is there sooner than we realized, just give us a quarterback! :laugh:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I guess Reese and McAdoo will be getting to work early filling those bankers boxes with all their personal items in their office to take them home.

That whole team needs to be blown up.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jets at 1 PM: Hideous, disgraceful loss - fire and cut everyone

Giants at 4 PM: Hold my beer!

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Both teams were gross today.

For the Jets, I don't know how you go toe-to-toe with last year's SB finalists, then just lay an egg against a bad Tampa team.

As for the Jints, it's time for Eli to hang it up. And like I said a few days ago, McAdoo and Reese need to put for sale signs up on their houses tomorrow.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Saints are really impressive. An NFC title game between them and the Eagles would really be awesome.

Giants need to fire McAdoo tomorrow.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Francesca torching the Giants. LMAO

Expect a lot of Chiefs fans this Sunday.

Eagles fans are going to take over Metlife next month.

Last edited:

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Cowboy fans will invade when Giants play them.

All I want to see is our HC and GM given pink slips asap. Guess they each live another week but another blowout and I can't imagine Mara/Tisch do nothing.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Mexico City is Denver on steroids. You could probably kick a 75 yd field goal there
It's like the 2.5 mile high city or close to it.

My friend went there to go play a show with a band he's in, and he had never been there before. And he was like ''I thought Mexico was supposed to hot tho?'' because it was only like 62 degrees for a high (or something like that) in late August. And then the further south you go, into Central and South America, some cities have a elevation of like 17000+ feet, which is over 3 miles high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad