2017-2018 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
And someone could very well drop a Babcock-style contract on him.

And we have no chance to compete with a team that could do that.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Marchand is too talented to be playing like that, no need.

Ofc there's a need, that's what champions do. If Marchand takes out some superstar player from the opposing team during playoffs with a flying elbow, that can pretty much decide the series early on.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Ofc there's a need, that's what champions do. If Marchand takes out some superstar player from the opposing team during playoffs with a flying elbow, that can pretty much decide the series early on.
He doesnt have to injure players to set the tone, that is crossing the line.

There was no physical engagement in that replay, he was not off balance, he got stopped, circled left and came in on the blindside with a cheapshot, and then dove like he was shot to try and sell it. Worst part was the refs were both in the zone and should have been able to see, with eyes, that garbage.

I hope it forces the league to throw the book at him. But Bruins players been getting away with that stuff for years.

Too talented to play that way.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
No doubt, but they should grow a pair. Is he any different to Sean Avery? They ran him out the league for similar stuff.

But Marchand is a star talent, I understand him establishing himself early in his career, but there is no need for this stuff now.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Did Marchand get suspended because that was disgusting to watch. Guy has all the talent in the world but chooses to play like that. Nothing wrong with being a gritty aggravater but that’s bush league garbage.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Actually, I think Parros has done a better job than past guys. I think Big George will suspend him.

I think past guys would have let Cogliano go with his ironman streak intact. But Parros said, "F that."

-ghoste
Parros is better than who was on before but the DPOS is still garbage.

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I love also that it is 7 Games in the PO race that is been long, but History play a role for the juddging. You could expect much more if he ever do that shit again then we up by 10-12 Games.
But good that Marchand now get suspended it was time, he get away far to often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad