2017-2018 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Michigan! So pumped.

Although the Irish are one heck of a team. Play a professional game. Favorites to win it all.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Michigan! So pumped.

Although the Irish are one heck of a team. Play a professional game. Favorites to win it all.
From what I've watched of Michigan this year, Quinn Hughes just seems like a guy who can make things happen. Dynamic defensemen like that can make things happen and really elevate their teams this time of year (see: Gostisbehere, Shane)

Of course, the Notre Dame goalie whose name is escaping me right now can get hot and frustrate even the best of teams. It's going to be an interesting matchup.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
From what I've watched of Michigan this year, Quinn Hughes just seems like a guy who can make things happen. Dynamic defensemen like that can make things happen and really elevate their teams this time of year (see: Gostisbehere, Shane)

Of course, the Notre Dame goalie whose name is escaping me right now can get hot and frustrate even the best of teams. It's going to be an interesting matchup.

Cale Morris?

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009

Hughes should got top-5 in the draft.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Lol, ESPN can't seem to figure out that Duluth's abbreviation is UMD. I've seen them use MDU and MN-D :laugh:

I suppose they're thinking that people would read Maryland if they saw "UMD"

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
God damn Irish. Actually, it seems like God is on their side this year. Such a harsh ending. You could even see it coming.

Alright Wolverines, let's learn from this and get some real momentum going into the next few years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad