2017-2018 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If you want to spy on the Gophers you have to do it at GopherHole. ;)

I mean I really shouldn't be talking given what the Badgers have become but laughing at GopherHole is all I have left as a Badger hockey fan.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Badgers are done. Going to hop on the Cornell bandwagon. All Minnesota schools must lose :) I’m prepared for war ;)

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
For how much longer are MN fans going to put up with Lucia?
A good chunk of the fanbase has been done with him for a few years. This seems to be the 1st year where there really hasn't been anyone coming to his deffense when the conversation starts. This is also the 1st year where the athletic department seems to realize that there is a problem. IMO it's 50/50 right now for him coming back next year.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Minnesota is probably the only school that could have a season where they sit in the top 10 in the pairwise rankings at the end and still want their coach fired or to resign.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Minnesota is probably the only school that could have a season where they sit in the top 10 in the pairwise rankings at the end and still want their coach fired or to resign.
They've just lacked something for most of this year. Regardless of how this year ends up, I'd like to see us move on from Lucia and bring in an energetic new voice to breathe some life into the program.

We owe a lot to Lucia, and he's been a great coach, but I don't want it to be a Red Berenson situation where he just coasts for years and years. I don't think Lucia wants to do that, anyways.

Reactions: 2Pair

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

I think it's been a soft ranking for most of the year. How many good wins do they actually have 3 or 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad