Line Combos: 2017-18 Roster Thread II - Massive changes not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
but, per Stephens, Ritchie is hurt and Blandisi is in his spot with Vermette and Kase.
i'm curious what Blandisi will do, if he wants to a make a good impression he needs to make the most out of this with being able to play while Ritchie is out, at least he's got better wheels than Ritchie.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
i'm curious what Blandisi will do, if he wants to a make a good impression he needs to make the most out of this with being able to play while Ritchie is out, at least he's got better wheels than Ritchie.
Ritchie set the bar pretty high :sarcasm:

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
If it's a shoulder problem again then that's worrysome. If you've never dealt with a shoulder injury you can't imagine the pain it can cause. The shoulder connects to basically everything you try to do with your upper body. And unfortunately shoulder problems have a tendency to resurface.

After long rehabilitation my shoulder is at least functional againd and 80% healthy. But it wasn't until I seeked help from the physio therapist/fitness coach of Skelleftea's SHL team that things got better. The good news is Lindholm is getting that kind of help on a daily basis.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
We should be on pins and needles waiting to see if Boll clears. According to certain people, this is the type of player that is coveted around the league. Just the other day it was said that we needed him back “desperately.”

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
We should be on pins and needles waiting to see if Boll clears. According to certain people, this is the type of player that is coveted around the league. Just the other day it was said that we needed him back “desperately.”
:) the only chance Boll gets claimed by another team is if that team has a player with the last name Schitt & another with the last name Fawking so that they can put all three players on the same line.

Oct 18, 2011
With how the last Henrique line played i wouldn't have had a problem with putting Getzlaf in the Kesler spot to see if he can get Silf going but maybe Rico can?

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Holzer has really fallen out of favor then? Why not just waive him.

Good in the room and doesn't seem to mind sitting, that's probably good to have around. I guess you could argue Bieksa or Beauch should sit over Megna, Larsson or Welinski, but based on the one we've seen this year, I probably wouldn't do that.

Guessing Roy gets sent down tomorrow which is a bummer, I thought he's been better than Ritchie and simply been good enough to stick around. Maybe there's a few things he can work on and come back better than before.

pylon17

Jan 19, 2017
If it's a shoulder problem again then that's worrysome. If you've never dealt with a shoulder injury you can't imagine the pain it can cause. The shoulder connects to basically everything you try to do with your upper body. And unfortunately shoulder problems have a tendency to resurface.

After long rehabilitation my shoulder is at least functional againd and 80% healthy. But it wasn't until I seeked help from the physio therapist/fitness coach of Skelleftea's SHL team that things got better. The good news is Lindholm is getting that kind of help on a daily basis.

Has there been any word on what his UBI injury is? Hopefully it's not that.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Linhold has been taken off the IR.. But sounds like it could very well be his shoulder..

INJURY UPDATE
The Ducks don’t figure to have Ritchie available against the Hurricanes as the winger hasn’t been able to get through their two practices since playing.
Hampus Lindholm was taken off injured reserve but the defenseman is banged up and figures to miss his fourth straight game. Lindholm and the Ducks will have to decide if he is able to play through his unspecified upper-body injury that’s kept him out of practice.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
A Stanley cup winning coach felt Boll was useful if he wasn't injured would be in the lineup. I have a feeling his injury is worse than is reported
This same coach that regularly plays Shaw and Rasmussen who you call "trash?" Clearly not everything he does is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad