2017-18 Roster Talk: Part Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Hakstol always smiles like he's passing gas.

fveG9et.png

It must be the corn rich diet.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
About that Giroux isn't a good captain thread...

OP was 100% correct, you all need to get your heads out of your asses. Giroux needs to show more leadership on the ice, scoring goals is not the only thing that matters in hockey. He needs to bring a more physical element to the table via big hits and game changing fights in order to get the team going. The team isn't the most talented, and it's hard enough when the Captain shows no willingness to put his body on the line. He needs to be a real captain and get the rest of team in line, and he isn't doing his job. He's also been captain for multiple head coaches now, so I don't think the term "coach killer" should be out of the question.
*if anyone thinks I'm serious I WILL be offended*

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

OP was 100% correct, you all need to get your heads out of your asses. Giroux needs to show more leadership on the ice, scoring goals is not the only thing that matters in hockey. He needs to bring a more physical element to the table via big hits and game changing fights in order to get the team going. The team isn't the most talented, and it's hard enough when the Captain shows no willingness to put his body on the line. He needs to be a real captain and get the rest of team in line, and he isn't doing his job. He's also been captain for multiple head coaches now, so I don't think the term "coach killer" should be out of the question.

I agree.

There’s way more to winning than just being a top scorer. When’s the last time he broke someone’s collarbone?

Manning 1
Giroux 0

On a serious note, I love how there were people saying to strip him of the C and give it to Simmonds last year. :laugh: So dumb.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He didn't suck this bad, if he was his "norm" we'd probably have stolen 2-3 points over the last 10 games or so and be guaranteed a playoff spot.
.889% is putrid.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016

*if anyone thinks I'm serious I WILL be offended*
And he needs to start by fighting Sanheim. That plus minus record can not go unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille