2017-18 Roster Talk: Part Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Nothing wrong with a Hagg. For the money he is payed he is still an asset to this team. Its circumstances beyond his control that make us sour on him.

Reactions: Curufinwe

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Again...lies.

Hagg named to the team after training camp, but they didn't name Morin. They already made their choice BEFORE any injuries occured.

So? None of those decisions are writ in stone.
Had Morin been healthy, he would have had 10+ games to show he belonged.
When opportunity knocks, you'd better answer.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Opportunity."
"Opportunity who?"
"Eh ... I don't understand the question."
"Go back to the AHL and work on your core strength."
"What?"
"TRUST THE PROCESS."

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
"Quite frankly, that’s why a guy like that stays up vs. maybe another guy whose* not producing and turns pucks over."

Wow, that's totally uncalled for. Ghoul never even touched a puck to turn it over.

*c'mon now

All those win the Flyers had with him in the lineup were all because of Ghoul.
I can’t believe Hextall would even suggest that :sarcasm:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

I know Striiker already covered this, but it’s worth repeating that Morin was 100% healthy at the start of the season and was given zero opportunities to play in the first four games of the season, and then he was sent down. They had already decided that Hagg and Sanheim were the two rookie dmen who were going to be on the team.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
I know Striiker already covered this, but it’s worth repeating that Morin was 100% healthy at the start of the season and was given zero opportunities to play in the first four games of the season, and then he was sent down. They had already decided that Hagg and Sanheim were the two rookie dmen who were going to be on the team.

Yes. He was brought on the road trip with uncertainty of Ghost's health. Hextall also was quoted saying they wouldn't carry 8. With no injuries, he was sent down.

Reactions: Tripod

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That was a fun video. It's always cool to see team dynamics and personalities. You can tell how he has talked about him in a couple interviews that Patrick is close to Simmonds as an influence. Sorry, Nolan.

And yes, Raffl is an absolute boss.

And I never thought I'd hear Couturier "woo."

Ghost dropping the line, "Sorry, your controller disconnected, bro," after a game also gave me a chuckle. There was like zero context though.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
No voracek in the video? Goalie controversy confirmed. Just waiting for one of our insightful beat writers to drop the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad