GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 6

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not sure that was a pen, so happy to see it saved. Apparently Vardy always shoots in the center :laugh:
Not sure Can didn't handball it here however.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
We're getting absolutely shafted by the reffing early in the season. Hopefully it won't impact this game.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Vardy saves Liverpool from another dubious result but we still will get to hear Klopp and Liverpool supporters tell us how there are no concerns.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Vardy saves Liverpool from another dubious result but we still will get to hear Klopp and Liverpool supporters tell us how there are no concerns.

Listen pal, stop it with the flaming or you wont be posting in these threads much longer.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just seeing the replay of the OBVIOUS Can handball that stopped the cross...

Shafted by the reffing I heard... Right.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Seems like every week pool supporters change their opinion on their keepers.:laugh:

I liked Ward on Tuesday. Nothing uncomfortable, good claims of crosses and some good distribution. Has to be better than this roller coaster ride. Mignolet being a great penalty saver is really irrelevant when he's this nervous.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I liked Ward on Tuesday. Nothing uncomfortable, good claims of crosses and some good distribution. Has to be better than this roller coaster ride. Mignolet being a great penalty saver is really irrelevant when he's this nervous.

You've trashed Karius before and from the looks of it you were done with him. Also I'm certain you've defended Migs and thought he a good keeper recently?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I did and I was the one being called a Troll.

Not sure what I did wrong here or how to stop "it."

You wrote that none of us Liverpool fans have concerns about this team. if you actually paid attention to posts on this forum, you would know how wrong that is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad