GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 6

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
As soon as Clyne comes back I think a lot of Liverpool's defensive problems will go away. He's started running so he can't be too many weeks away. Any opponent can pretty much attack with freedom from the left side right now, and Clyne isn't great going forward but he brings some real defensive play. Then once Clyne is back, Gomez will slot in as the third CB and do well.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You cannot be serious. Is this performance art?

I love nothing more than to take shots at Liverpool as a United fan, but this isn't close to being true. Leicester isn't good. At all.

Never said Leicester was good just that Liverpool isn't far superior to them (Liverpool isn't far superior to any team in the EPL) and pointed out the struggles that Liverpool had with this team that was supposedly "far inferior" to them.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Lallana is running too, need him back soon.

I think right now as long as Can isn't starting we'll be fine. He's actually so bad for this team it's unreal. I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Gini, Henderson and Coutinho when Mane returns but with Gini the deepest of the three.

Sakicfan

Oct 30, 2006
Of course Leicester also had an onside goal disallowed, so like I said it was fair in the end.

Not that it matters now, but Macguire (and half of Leicester's team) was offside when he headed the ball to Okazaki who then scored, hence the offside call.

sdfff.png

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I think right now as long as Can isn't starting we'll be fine. He's actually so bad for this team it's unreal. I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Gini, Henderson and Coutinho when Mane returns but with Gini the deepest of the three.

While Can is not the greatest I always find it funny how you trash on him and always have lovefest with Lovren...

The whole defensive players should be removed.. From Moreno, Lovren, Mignolet and ... Henderson, Can.

Matip has been bad lately but I'm willing to give him more chances and Clyne has always been solid defensively.

The rest better gtfo its seriously a joke to watch them play and defend every week.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This Bright and Newcastle game has been quite interesting. Not a lot of defence, which is promoting a lot of chances at both ends of the pitch.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
On a side note, how was Sakho yesterday? I didnt see the match, and while I think he’s still better than some of what plays for Liverpool, he would not have been a fix all.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So from what I've heard Bakayoko had a great game for Chelsea. Nice to see him play this well after so few games with the team and right after his injury.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So from what I've heard Bakayoko had a great game for Chelsea. Nice to see him play this well after so few games with the team and right after his injury.

He's been fantastic so far. Closest thing we've had to Essien since he was healthy. He's been consistently good this season IMO, just needs a bit more consistent in his great moments to hit his higher potential, but he'll get there as he gets more comfortable with the team and league.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad