2017-18 NBA regular season thread

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It seems to me that whoever came up with the idea of these Wizards jerseys with white numbers on white jerseys didn’t really think it through enough.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
LeBron isn't coming to Los Angeles so the Lakers would be idiots to renounce Julius Randle and allow him to become a UFA. Continue building with Randle/Ingram/Ball/Kuzma/etc. Granted, I'm still skeptical, very skeptical of both Ingram and Ball but I don't want them to lose Randle only to end up whiffing on both LeBron and George.

Lakers are his most likely destination aside from CLE IMO. We saw signs last summer that sure made it seem like he was preparing/doing his due diligence.

Rockets would be nice but unless CP3 and LeBron play for mid level exceptions they aren't signing him.

I don't think they will renounce Randle until they have a confirmation from LBJ or PG.

Honestly if I were the Lakers, I’d sign someone like Avery Bradley and a good C. I hate the Lakers but they would be scary with a starting 5 of Ball-Bradley-Ingram-Kuzma-good C and Randle coming off the bench.

The only good C who may be available is Cousins, and hes coming off a scary injury.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
cousins would have been my #1 FA priority for the lakers had he not suffered the torn ACL

no way they should take a chance on him after that

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
And just like that they are 3rd in WC.

Yeah, they’re a good defensive team that could cause fits (I hope).

Lebron was hyping up Dame before the game today too.

“Give me Dame Lillard, I’ll show you how appreciated he’d be”

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Another loss for the Cavs last night, saw the other day they're now 4th in the East and may draw Washington in Round 1. Would be a tough match there for sure.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Watching the highlights of Clips/OKC game. Clippers jerseys look like OKC's. OKC jerseys look like crap.

Reactions: Gecklund

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The Kings are a weird team this year. There are games where they look like a great team and games where they look like a high school team right after tryouts.
The inconsistencies of a young team. Glad they finally decided to go full rebuild instead of half-assing it. They'll be good in 3 years.

Reactions: darko

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The inconsistencies of a young team. Glad they finally decided to go full rebuild instead of half-assing it. They'll be good in 3 years.
I don’t know if they’ll be good. I feel like Fox will be a good point guard, Hield will be a good scoring option, but other then that I don’t see much. I feel like WCS will be a poor mans Deandre Jordan

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Former NBA player news here

Former NBA player Glen 'Big Baby' Davis reportedly arrested on drug charges in Maryland

According to Brian Kuebler of ABC2 WMAR Baltimore, police arrested Davis Feb. 7 at a Hampton Inn in Aberdeen. Police allegedly found 126 grams of marijuana and a briefcase containing $92,164. Aberdeen Police Lieutenant William Reiber told ABC2 the briefcase also had a ledger "that contained language which is consistent with someone involved in the sale and distribution of narcotics."

What is Big3 league he is supposed to be joining?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don’t know if they’ll be good. I feel like Fox will be a good point guard, Hield will be a good scoring option, but other then that I don’t see much. I feel like WCS will be a poor mans Deandre Jordan

Fox/Hield/Bogdanovic/Jackson is a good group. They'll get another high pick and hoping they can snag someone like MB3.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
GS is on cruise control for the rest of the season rest their starters. After all the crying from the media last season about how bad the competition was league this is their opportunity to lower expectations then steamroll everybody..

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad