LucBourdon vs. Nameless (7-5-1)

Crystal Dragon vs. Mustangs (6-3-4)

Match of the Week!
A-Team vs. Archangel (4-4-5)

Brock vs. Caucker - Big Miss.
Vanilla vs. Balls - Pretty accurate.
Luc vs. Nameless - Pretty accurate.
CRD vs. Mustangs - Pretty accurate.
A-Team vs. archangel - Pretty much nailed it.

Aside from Brock's brutal down week, it seems my predictions were actually pretty good. No methodology changes needed, yay!

Reactions: CRDragon

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
We have a trade to announce:

Luc Bourdon Trades:

Corey Perry + Conditional 7th 2018 (given if Perry gets <50 points)

Strictlycommercial Trades:

2018 2nd Rounder

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Johnny Gaudreau who is having a monster start is available for a 1st round pick.

SHFdrR0nTsCtJJLTufF_Lg.png

The reason I am making him available is because my offense on my roster is so stacked on the high end of the scoring, PPP , Points, assists, and I would like to get a future asset to potentially trade or keep to continue with the original plan that I have been building.

I will also take suggestions for Player for Player type trade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Matt Duchene is available for a 2nd round pick + a mid Round pick (PM best offer, 2nd is required)

Ll8SqWhsTfm7VWDa-bM4CQ.png

Matt Duchene just got traded to Ottawa and could have big boost in his production, if you feel confidant he is going to break out, come take a chance.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Patrick Marleau is available for a Mid round Draft pick.

P95R7aSrRZCh22g3EJaU0Q.png

Marleau has been a pretty consistent player for me this year, shoots a ton and getting more opportunity every game.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
LB is looking to compete but at the same time would like to focus on building a good core and future moving forward.

I am always interested in making trades, talking trades, and pushing dialog forward, if you are at ALL interested in ANY of my players, feel free to message me on YAHOO or on HF BOARDS I will get back to you nearly instantly unless I am sleeping.

WANTS:

• I am Looking for young Point scoring D-men (40+)
  • I am looking to upgrade my goal-tending position
  • I am looking to pick up futures as well
HAS:
  • Stacked in offensive position, with superstar players in every single position
  • Stacked in assist category, if you want points and play-makers, I am your trade partner
  • Willing to wheel and deal if needed
Summary: I am active, hungry, and ready to make a push, but at the same time I am looking towards the future, If you are interested in ANY of my players, MESSAGE ME at any time.

That is all

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I accepted wrong trade i think on yahoo ffs

I had 2 offers for a 2nd rounder. Can u fix crd, it was with strick

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Weekly predictions for Week 5:

Seal Club vs. Archangel (?-?-?)

2nd and 3rd overall face-off for the right to still be 2nd behind CRD. On the plus side, my offense is on fire. On the downside, Mark Scheifele is currently embarrassing Ben Bishop. I'm going to need to sweep the skater cats, because I'll be losing every single goalie one.

CRD vs. CaptainBo (6-4-3)

Another week, another CRD favoured matchup. CAN ANYONE STOP HIM?!?

Brock vs. Balls (7-3-3)

Brock's team has been slumping the past two weeks, but he still is favoured heavily to win. If Brock loses this one, then the curse is real.

Luc vs. Canucker (7-5-1)

In this battle Luc is the clear favourite to take the player categories while Canucker has the advantage in net.

A-Team vs. nameless (7-3-3)

The A-Team is the strong favorite to bring this one home and keep their playoff aspirations going.

Match of the Week!
Mustangs vs. Vanilla (5-3-5)

Two very evenly matched teams that should have a close contest. Vanilla probably has one of the most unlucky records so far this season aside from Brock considering his team's performance overall.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Man this is like the start of last year, when I started out of a playoff spot largely on bad luck goaltending, except now I actually have top tier goaltending. By roto ratings my goaltending rankings would be:

1st/3rd/6th/2nd

Yet for the actual head to head results my scores are:

2-2/0-4/2-2/0-4

I somehow have the 2nd best roto rank for goaltending on one hand but the 2nd fewest H2H points on the other.

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hey guys I know I forgot to set my lineup a couple of times over the last 2 weeks, my apologies. Obviously it's never intentional and I hate when it happens, I'll try to be better!

Reactions: CRDragon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad