2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah I saw, sucks about crawford, cost me a third had an unreal year, but that's the way it goes.

Looking for a starting goalie

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Sorry to be that guy--but Dragon has a player on IR who has been back for 2 games
I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks. Have my lineups set, will check in every now and then. So behave!

I did say I will be out of town and have my lineups set. Obviously wouldn't consider IR players coming out throughout the two weeks. It's fine if we're holding people accountable, but keep track of posts like these first.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I've already traded away so many picks that the 12th is actually relevant to me.

But the 12th round pick is not part of the picks pool we actually have. It's only up to 11 rounds, and the rest are used as placeholders for even draft pick trades. If you lack your 11 round picks, then it goes by Supplementary round picks, not Yahoo rounds 12-20 picks.

h. Teams who would not have a full roster following the regular draft rounds will receive supplementary draft picks. If a team protects fewer than 9 keepers, then they will receive supplementary picks of Type A equal to the number of keeper spots they failed to use. If this is still insufficient to provide a team with the opportunity to draft a full roster, then they will receive Type B picks as required until a 20-man roster can be filled.

In this case, the regular draft rounds are rounds 1-11, if you do not complete a team of 20 players after those rounds, then you receive supplementary picks as listed in the CBA.

Please let me know if this is not clear.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Trade:

OEL+12

To Archangel for

Ekblad

As of now the 12th round pick will be dropped. When Archangel comes back, could you guys confirm the trade once again and instead of the 12th, change to 11th round pick or leave as is (without picks).

Thanks.

Last edited:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
giphy.webp

Big Money Balls is ready for the deadline.

Reactions: Canucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad