CRD's 1st

To CRDragon:
CONNOR MCDAVID
DOUGIE HAMILTON
DAVID PERRON
Done accepted.

Perron and hamilton were being dropped.

Crd took them.

Summary: i really wanted kling or wheeler. After long talks for days, He finally offered one, it was a done deal.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I have a follow up deal coming, that is based off the Mcdavid deal.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Nameless trades:
Joe pavelski
Tukka Rask
5th rounder
10th rounder

Lb trades:
1st Round Pick
2nd Round pick (Sealclub)

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Final Summary:

IN:

Brent Burns (D)
Blake Wheeler (RW)
Alexander Barkov (C)
Joe Pavelski (C/RW)
Tukka Rask (G)
CRD's 1st Round Pick
Nameless 5th Round pick
Nameless 10th Round pick

OUT

Connor Mcdavid (C)
Dougie Hamilton(D) (Drop Kinda, he wanted him for a mid pick, i let it fly)
David Perron(LW/RW) (Drop)
Tim Heed(D) (Drop)
Jonathan Marchessault(LW) (Drop)
LB 1st Round Pick
Sealclub 2nd Round Pick

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
All that and didnt fix your defense
I am not done yet.
I have until the TDL to fix my D.

I added big time to my G.

My offense is gonna be absolutely unstoppable.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I am starting to agree about the activity on hf boards with the league.

We just had mcdavid traded and other huge trades with AO and kane and pavelski rask, and there has been little to no response.

I wonder if it's discord, I wonder if it's just people being really busy recently, but it's really unfortunate.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Who is actually on discord?
Vanilla balls and myself sometimes.

They have a premier room which they talk league stuff there.

Also with yahoo chat which I have used a lot for trade talk and other stuff, it also I guess hurts the thread.

If we did expansion, I know a couple of people who would add a ton of activity.

But it's not like it's dead or anything, people taking league seriously still, setting line ups, etc.

It's just the thread.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Well, my mind is blown. I've made significant offers for McDavid several times, and you insisted that you were never trading him. Then you give me literally 7 hours notice when you decide you're actually open to trading him? Luc definitely loses the trade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Well, my mind is blown. I've made significant offers for McDavid several times, and you insisted that you were never trading him. Then you give me literally 7 hours notice when you decide you're actually open to trading him? Luc definitely loses the trade.
You offered me crosby and marchand.

Ill take crds offer over crosby and marchand all day every day

It's not even remotely close.

Wheeler is good for 75/80 points is criminally underrated and is 100% elite for fantasy.
Barkov is on a tear, could easily be PPG this year, will replace mcdavid's points mostly.
Burns is having an off year, at worst he will get 45/50 points.
and a 1st rounder which if u look at the draft, always something good available if u draft properly.

I improved my wing, my forwards, and my defense.
If I made your trade brock I downgrade at C and improve a bit with marchand, it's not close.

Unless u gave me crosby/karlsson/marchand, that would be the only way you would get him, and equivalent to what CRD gave.

Last edited:

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
You offered me crosby and marchand.

Ill take crds offer over crosby and marchand all day every day

It's not even remotely close.

Wheeler is good for 75/80 points is criminally underrated and is 100% elite for fantasy.
Barkov is on a tear, could easily be PPG this year, will replace mcdavid's points mostly.
Burns is having an off year, at worst he will get 45/50 points.
and a 1st rounder which if u look at the draft, always something good available if u draft properly.

I improved my wing, my forwards, and my defense.
If I made your trade brock I downgrade at C and improve a bit with marchand, it's not close.

Unless u gave me crosby/karlsson/marchand, that would be the only way you would get him, and equivalent to what CRD gave.

You literally never even opened the door Luc. You traded the best player in the league without letting anyone else in the league know that you were considering moving him. That makes you the loser in the trade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
You literally never even opened the door Luc. You traded the best player in the league without letting anyone else in the league know that you were considering moving him. That makes you the loser in the trade.
I let absolutely everybody know that he was avalible literally a week ago, then 4 days ago, then today ALL day, both on discord and on HF boards, also on yahoo chat.

This is November 5th
WlqnqwhcSUulOZqwrFxHUA.png

_YQWAsAtSgSAUASIB_HL2w.png

And another one.

You had your chance, just like everybody else had there chance, Balls did not wanna pay the price, as vanilla did not, you offered little and CRD was the only one willing to go all out and pay a massive price.

he was readily avalible for over a week, don't be upset you never put in a serious offer.

i even PMED you today in the morning, you never responded once.
h9d9bo

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Why does it even matter, the only way I would trade him to you was for a similar package of Karlsson crosby marchand, and there is no way you would do it, I know you.

Especially since your main offer was just crosby and marchand. So let's stop pretending you even had a shot, you were never gonna ante up like CRD did, he paid a huge amount to get him.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I let absolutely everybody know that he was avalible literally a week ago, then 4 days ago, then today ALL day, both on discord and on HF boards, also on yahoo chat.

h9d9bo

I have made it very clear that I have Yahoo chat muted - I was getting spammed at 2am and the vibrating phone woke me up several times. As for your message this morning, that was not in the morning, it was this afternoon - exactly 7 hours before you accepted the trade, as I said in my previous post. Near as I can tell, you didn't post it on HFBoards until today either. You want to know why the thread is dying? Look in the mirror. lol

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I have made it very clear that I have Yahoo chat muted - I was getting spammed at 2am and the vibrating phone woke me up several times. As for your message this morning, that was not in the morning, it was this afternoon - exactly 7 hours before you accepted the trade, as I said in my previous post. Near as I can tell, you didn't post it on HFBoards until today either. You want to know why the thread is dying? Look in the mirror. lol
Why are you even upset, would you pay the price I wanted, I know you would not, so why get upset.

CRD antied up, he added wheeler or klingberg which was a requirment in the trade. We had the other pieces done from the start (burns/1st/barkov).

He really wanted to give ghost over wheeler/kling.

I gave him a choice, he can pay the price and give me wheeler or kling or no chance for a deal, eventually he said f*** it and went with kling over wheeler, I was pleased, he was satisfied and it's done.

Let's stop pretending I got killed, I got 3 elite pieces and a 1st for mcdavid.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
lmfao that makes no sense, it's the same 5 people posting in this thread over and over.

Me brock crd vanilla and strickt. I probably post near the bottom out of the 5.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad