2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Is it just me or is this thread really dead? I remember last year that we spent the first few weeks tossing Margo's cargo at each other before calming down. This year it is like a chapel the day marines landed
Lots of people are using discord, I am staying off HF boards a lot more recently, and some other factors also I am guessing.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Just wanna mention something.

CRD,

I extremely appreciate the amount of hard work you have put into this league, it's the best on HF Boards for a reason.

The amount of years, consistently, and overall effort that was established even early on was amazing, and I think I can speak for everybody that you have done one fantastic job.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Just wanna mention something.

CRD,

I extremely appreciate the amount of hard work you have put into this league, it's the best on HF Boards for a reason.

The amount of years, consistently, and overall effort that was established even early on was amazing, and I think I can speak for everybody that you have done one fantastic job.

Couldn't do it without a bunch of fantastic and competitive GMs we have here. Appreciate the message, Luc.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
To try to bring some life back here, I've put together a set of predictions for the week ahead. The methodology is flawed, but hey, it's something.

Seal Club vs. CaptainBo (?-?-?)

Battle of a couple of last season's basement dwellers who also happen to be clinging to playoff spots in the early season.

Brock vs. Canucker (8-1-4)

Along with CRD, Brock is definitely one to beat this season (congrats Vanilla!). Unfortunately for Canucker, this does not look like one of the week's where Brock will be beat.

Vanilla vs. Balls (6-4-3)

After getting tea-bagged by his arch-nemesis, Balls is left licking his wounds. At the other end of the spectrum, Vanilla is riding high after beating the offensive Goliath known as Brock. With Vanilla's poor goaltending, Balls has a shot at starting to rebound, but that'll require some puck luck.

LucBourdon vs. Nameless (7-5-1)

Luc sports a smoking hot offense, but has struggled to pull it through in the supplemental categories. Nameless is hoping his supposedly stellar goaltending group can get their act together and start playing up to their potential.

Crystal Dragon vs. Mustangs (6-3-4)

After roasting his competition for the past two weeks, CRD comes snout to snout with Mustangs. While CRD is undeniably a favourite to win the league, Mustangs is one of the few teams with the horses to take him down. Based on my expert analysis this one could be close, although CRD is favoured to win.

Match of the Week!
A-Team vs. Archangel (4-4-5)

Two teams at opposite ends of the spectrum, but both with teams capable of winning any week. This one looks like it could end up being a straight up tie. Both teams have near identical offensive stats. Edge goes to A-Team in the tiebreak.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
To try to bring some life back here, I've put together a set of predictions for the week ahead. The methodology is flawed, but hey, it's something.

Seal Club vs. CaptainBo (?-?-?)

Battle of a couple of last season's basement dwellers who also happen to be clinging to playoff spots in the early season.

Brock vs. Canucker (8-1-4)

Along with CRD, Brock is definitely one to beat this season (congrats Vanilla!). Unfortunately for Canucker, this does not look like one of the week's where Brock will be beat.

Vanilla vs. Balls (6-4-3)

After getting tea-bagged by his arch-nemesis, Balls is left licking his wounds. At the other end of the spectrum, Vanilla is riding high after beating the offensive Goliath known as Brock. With Vanilla's poor goaltending, Balls has a shot at starting to rebound, but that'll require some puck luck.

LucBourdon vs. Nameless (7-5-1)

Luc sports a smoking hot offense, but has struggled to pull it through in the supplemental categories. Nameless is hoping his supposedly stellar goaltending group can get their act together and start playing up to their potential.

Crystal Dragon vs. Mustangs (6-3-4)

After roasting his competition for the past two weeks, CRD comes snout to snout with Mustangs. While CRD is undeniably a favourite to win the league, Mustangs is one of the few teams with the horses to take him down. Based on my expert analysis this one could be close, although CRD is favoured to win.

Match of the Week!
A-Team vs. Archangel (4-4-5)

Two teams at opposite ends of the spectrum, but both with teams capable of winning any week. This one looks like it could end up being a straight up tie. Both teams have near identical offensive stats. Edge goes to A-Team in the tiebreak.

Thanks for the right up buddy!

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'll just flat out admit I was so assblasted by getting BTFO by CRD last week that it took me this long to recover from the shock of it. You bastard, how do you make these wonder teams?

...I am reminded of 1980 US Olympics team run where they got murdered by the Soviets in an exhibition game before pulling off the Miracle on Ice.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I'll just flat out admit I was so assblasted by getting BTFO by CRD last week that it took me this long to recover from the shock of it. You bastard, how do you make these wonder teams?

...I am reminded of 1980 US Olympics team run where they got murdered by the Soviets in an exhibition game before pulling off the Miracle on Ice.

Think it was just the case of good week vs bad week. Unlucky for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad