2017-18 Around the League Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The expiry date on AV is almost up in New York. He has taken as far as he can take them, his first two seasons were lightning in a bottle...now the past 2 is where his team has under performed.

Once St.Louis retired, it has not been the same since.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
The expiry date on AV is almost up in New York. He has taken as far as he can take them, his first two seasons were lightning in a bottle...now the past 2 is where his team has under performed.

Once St.Louis retired, it has not been the same since.

Didn't they give him a massive extension like a month ago?

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Flames are overrated team with no goaltending and a bad coach

I never understood how Gully got a HC job there. Failed in Dallas, essentially failed here in Vancouver...and yet.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Flames are overrated team with no goaltending and a bad coach

I never understood how Gully got a HC job there. Failed in Dallas, essentially failed here in Vancouver...and yet.

I thought they were going in the right general direction, but they keep making these weird moves that makes no sense, like getting Mike Smith.

Just...why...
:facepalm:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I thought they were going in the right general direction, but they keep making these weird moves that makes no sense, like getting Mike Smith.

Just...why...
:facepalm:

Never understood the hype on Mike Smith, Calgary has not had a stud goaltender since Kipprusoff.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Never saw this coming. It's not even two full weeks into the season and I'm benching Price for Varlamov (who I just picked up a day ago) on my fantasy team.

Things will eventually come together for Price (I hope) and that the unlikely start to Colorado's season will eventually cool off, hopefully not tonight, but I'm in a tight goalie race right now and the thought of Toronto's offence going up against Montreal's defence scares the hell out of me.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Tanev would benefit that team in a great way. Could put them over the top to allow them to complete for the Cup. I don;t see them going very far with the backend the way it is.
It was a joke. Yeah, Tanev is basically the perfect defenseman for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad