Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v9) Next: VS SF| Tues, May 10| 10pm ET/7pm PT | Happ vs Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Martin!

Huge inning here with 2 outs. Not a save situation anymore. Happ or Chavez please. Save Osuna for tomorrow

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
what are they looking at? Tulo was safe at the plate it appeared, and looks like Tulo touched 3rd there

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't even care about the result, that review was dumb. infielders are still routinely allowed to miss tagging 2nd on double plays by like 3-5 feet in spite of the neighborhood play being no longer "allowed"

and yet we have to go to replay because maybe Tulo missed stepping on 3rd by like 6 inches as he rounded the corner. That's some dumb **** right there.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I don't even care about the result, that review was dumb. infielders are still routinely allowed to miss tagging 2nd on double plays by like 3-5 feet in spite of the neighborhood play being no longer "allowed"

and yet we have to go to replay because maybe Tulo missed stepping on 3rd by like 6 inches as he rounded the corner. That's some dumb **** right there.

infielders have to tag the bag, the 1 player where someone didn't and the call went that way was because our video guy was too stupid to notice so it stood.

That review was dumb, but not because missing the bag by a milli-inch(yes I just made that up) can be challenged but because there was no clear evidence he missed. I swear the SF video guy probably told Bochy to not challenge but Bochy was just like screw it and challenged anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig