Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v9) Next: VS SF| Tues, May 10| 10pm ET/7pm PT | Happ vs Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
because it's s save situation now lol. Love that stat.

Anyway if this guy gets on then you're leaving your best arm no leeway to get out of it if you wait until the tying run is up to put him in. it's not the worst move.

The ump should have rang the hitter up there, I mean it was right on the edge, good endough to end the game on since it might have been a strike anyway.

I agree, but Happ's 2-0 pitch was outside and called a strike, so it all evens out.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Ump was being a knob.
Should've been a complete game shut-out for Happ, but the ump wanted to play a bigger part of the game than he should. That's the story of the game for me. Umpire is a **** face.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Do you know what the worst thing to see when it's 4-0 bases loaded 2 out and the bottom of the 9 is?

When the guy at the plate is 1 for 1 with a grand slam in his short career with the bases loaded.

1 for 2 now.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Do you know what the worst thing to see when it's 4-0 bases loaded 2 out and the bottom of the 9 is?

When the guy at the plate is 1 for 1 with a grand slam in his short career with the bases loaded.

1 for 2 now.

Whereas I see that and assume that the guy got lucky once and is unlikely to get lucky again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad