Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Pick - 31st Overall - Yegor Korshkov - RW - Lokomotiv Yaroslav [6-4/180]

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
damn, i was really looking forward to the updates on this guy he seemed to be working it out. Oh well get better and come back next season with a vengeance

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Damn that really sucks for the kid. Look how long it took Stamkos to get back to full speed.

Maybe because he's younger he'll heal quicker, ala Marcus Stroman on the Jays

His KHL contract is for this year and next right? So in theory he'll be back there next yer for his last year of KHL before (likely) joining the Leafs or Marlies?

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Damn that really sucks for the kid. Look how long it took Stamkos to get back to full speed.

Maybe because he's younger he'll heal quicker, ala Marcus Stroman on the Jays

His KHL contract is for this year and next right? So in theory he'll be back there next yer for his last year of KHL before (likely) joining the Leafs or Marlies?

Correct

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
**** when I originally saw the hit I was going to post I think he broke his leg but I didnt wanna be that guy

schenneuf

Jul 4, 2011
I wonder what the real diagnosis is? Which bone? Was there damage to the knee? ACL? MCL?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Damn, you never want to see that happen to anyone. Wouldn't even wish that on Alex Burrows.

mikeo1

Jan 6, 2008
Vancouver
Eh, hard to tell from that low res video what exactly happened. Anyone have a better video?
An isolated broken tibia/fibular is really not a big deal. Hell, if its an isolated fibula injury it barely even counts as a broken bone.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
i saw a tweet (i think mirtle) saying he was having one of the best U21 seasons in the KHL of all time is that true?

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
i saw a tweet (i think mirtle) saying he was having one of the best U21 seasons in the KHL of all time is that true?

Don't know specifically about this (or the criteria used to make this claim) but he was 2nd amongst all U21's from this season. So that's good numbers in that sense.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Don't know specifically about this (or the criteria used to make this claim) but he was 2nd amongst all U21's from this season. So that's good numbers in that sense.

yeah i saw that too but i couldnt find where or how he worked out all time. I will take a top 5 u21 player in the K in a season from a 2nd round pick anyday. Hopefully next season he takes off where he left off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad