Alex Smith vs IND
Sam Bradford vs CHI
Carson Wentz vs DAL

Who should I pick up?

Winston

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I have 15.8 points total in my #2 league with Miller to go.
Started Hoyer, Jordy, Cooper, Miller, Jones, Eifert, Gillisee, Gostkowski and NE.
If your gonna lose, do it in a blaze of glory.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Nice. I would have done that - not that what I would do is the be-all...

As for WRs last night I sat Cobb and played Jeffrey in a modified PPR. 19.3 points vs. 0. Cool.

As if it wasn't obvious this is how it would go, I'm going to lose by about 11 points.

Got Eli on bye next week, options are as follows -

Dak vs PHI
Tyrod Taylor vs NE
Kirk Cousins vs CIN
Jameis Winston vs OAK
Alex Smith vs IND
Sam Bradford vs CHI
Carson Wentz vs DAL

Who should I pick up?

Jameis.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
I'm trying to work a trade for Jarvis Landry in 1-PPR.

The team I'm talking to has J Howard, J McKinnon, D Martin, K Davis, and D Booker as his RBs (obviously nothing great). He wants Gore from me.

Knowing how bad his situation is, is Gore for Landry straight up fair? He wants me to add a piece, but depending on what that is, I feel like it might be too much.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm trying to work a trade for Jarvis Landry in 1-PPR.

The team I'm talking to has J Howard, J McKinnon, D Martin, K Davis, and D Booker as his RBs (obviously nothing great). He wants Gore from me.

Knowing how bad his situation is, is Gore for Landry straight up fair? He wants me to add a piece, but depending on what that is, I feel like it might be too much.

Offer a depth receiver from your roster (not garbage, but not a starter) and ask for Booker or whomever you like, in a 2-for-2. Depends on how badly your roster can use Landry.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
In my league ( STD ) 12 teams 15 players I have my whole bench injured... D.Williams, E.Royal, P.Dorsett, R.Woods, T.Coleman and I'm going into week 9-10 where I have 4 players on BYE each weeks . I also have only 3 moves left... Trades are not allowed

Considering picking :

Lafell for Dorsett

Royal for C.Thompson

Will have only 1 move left for the rest of the season

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Up 10 pts, guy i'm up against has Fuller left to play tonight. what are my chances?

Shouldn't be this close, but his Kicker and Defense outscored mine 34-11. :help:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
It's taking every bit of restraint that I have in my body not to rage drop Russel Wilson right now.

Going into last night's just absolute dumpster of a game I had:

Ware: 19pts
Green: 23pts
Landry: 10pts
Gronk: 15pts
Linebacker: 10pts
DE: 3pts

Wilson: 10pts
David Johnson (praise be, you can do no wrong even in a **** game): 20pts
Baldwin: 7pts
Cardinals D/ST: 11pts
Hauschka: 6pts

**** you Russell Wilson. Mother ****ing Carson Wentz on my bench playing the Vikings D/ST and who threw 2 interceptions and fumbled the ball scored more points than you did.

I swear, if he doesn't eclipse 20pts (6pts per passing TD) next week against the Saints of all people, I'm just dropping his garbage ass

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In my league ( STD ) 12 teams 15 players I have my whole bench injured... D.Williams, E.Royal, P.Dorsett, R.Woods, T.Coleman and I'm going into week 9-10 where I have 4 players on BYE each weeks . I also have only 3 moves left... Trades are not allowed

Considering picking :

Lafell for Dorsett

Royal for C.Thompson

Will have only 1 move left for the rest of the season

No trades? Ugh.

Dorsett and Royal could go, but still...

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
How much of a remaining 70 dollar budget would you spend on devante adams? 15-20? Would be dropping one of benjamin or britt.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Offer a depth receiver from your roster (not garbage, but not a starter) and ask for Booker or whomever you like, in a 2-for-2. Depends on how badly your roster can use Landry.

Landry is a pure volume guy. Great in PPR but allergic to the end zone.

I have Booker in all my leagues, most people who have been stashing him view him as a lottery ticket and will tell you to piss off with most trade offers.

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
Lamar Miller has absolutely screwed me this season. Last night he looks great for the 2nd game in a row. I'm thinking, "yes finally he's turning into the stud RB I thought I drafted". Nope injures his pec or shoulder or something and gets only 11 carries on the night.

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Depends on who your other WRs are

Well I'm not in desperate need let's just put it that way. Could use him as a bye week WR3 but he's more likely a quality flex. Plus I'm dropping some fairly fringy guys anyway. It's half getting the best talent possible, and half keeping it away from my opponents.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Man, that Foster news came out of nowhere.

At least for me it did. Everyone knew he was injured all the time but I didn't know he lost his game mentally too.

In a sense it's good on him for knowing when to retire though.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Wouldn't get my hopes up on Adams. Rodgers spreads the ball around too well. I think the Packers are going to be like the saints in that you never know which receiver is going to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad