2016 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Honestly, if I remember correctly, that's about where he was going in rookie drafts last year.

No, that's what I mean. I mean people in general were sleeping on his talent. I remember there being a group of like 3-4 posters on rotoworld that were super high on him and got me to buy in on him

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I'm officially going to run over my 12 team keeper league the rest of the season. Was already in 1st place, 5-1, and had the highest points scored team in the league. Just traded a 4th and 5th round pick in next year's draft for AJ Green. My new roster:

QB: Russel Wilson, Carson Wentz
RB: David Johnson, Ezekiel Elliot, Spencer Ware, Devontae Booker, Thomas Rawls
WR: AJ Green, Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders, Doug Baldwin, John Brown, Jeremy Kerley
TE: Rob Gronkowski
LB: Lavonte David
DE: Aaron Donald
D/ST: Arizona Cardinals
K: Steven Hauschka

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
being offered Antonio Brown straight up for OBJ.

Guys in my league who own Bell and David Johnson both passed on my offer of OBJ + Ingram for the RB. I'm still waiting to hear from the owner of Elliott.

Should I just jump and take this offer?

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
being offered Antonio Brown straight up for OBJ.

Guys in my league who own Bell and David Johnson both passed on my offer of OBJ + Ingram for the RB. I'm still waiting to hear from the owner of Elliott.

Should I just jump and take this offer?

Oh man...honestly I think I would do that trade. You're right in the mix for the championship this year right?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Oh man...honestly I think I would do that trade. You're right in the mix for the championship this year right?

Ben is out 4-6 weeks, apparently.

In this league I'm 6th (12 team league) and outside of the top 2 teams, it's really close.

The guy in 1st is offering Brown. I'm not liking my chances of winning this year, so I wanted to upgrade OBJ for next year, so I wanted to get one of Brown, DJ, Bell or Zeke.

I struck out on DJ and Bell. Doubt I'll get Zeke. I'll do this deal.

If this guy turns around and packages OBJ for Zeke I will cry a little though...

edit: I'm in the mix for the championship in my other league (the one where I have DJ....DJ IS SO GOOD!!)

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Ben is out 4-6 weeks, apparently.

In this league I'm 6th (12 team league) and outside of the top 2 teams, it's really close.

The guy in 1st is offering Brown. I'm not liking my chances of winning this year, so I wanted to upgrade OBJ for next year, so I wanted to get one of Brown, DJ, Bell or Zeke.

I struck out on DJ and Bell. Doubt I'll get Zeke. I'll do this deal.

If this guy turns around and packages OBJ for Zeke I will cry a little though...

edit: I'm in the mix for the championship in my other league (the one where I have DJ....DJ IS SO GOOD!!)

****, 4-6 weeks now? I was under the impression that he was only out a couple weeks tops. They're going with Landry Jones as the QB? I don't think Antonio was that bad with Jones in the lineup (Jones had great chemistry with Bryant last year I know that, but he's suspended so that helps).

If it helps, as an Elliot owner in my keeper league, I wouldn't trade him for OBJ + Ingram. I'd seriously consider him for Brown straight up though

and man he's amazing. He's so consistent and his ceiling is so high

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In a complicated multi-sport fantasy league I'm in, I traded Cameron Meredith for a 2nd round baseball pick and Duke Johnson. Did I sell high? Or do you guys believe the hype with Meredith?

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
In a complicated multi-sport fantasy league I'm in, I traded Cameron Meredith for a 2nd round baseball pick and Duke Johnson. Did I sell high? Or do you guys believe the hype with Meredith?

I honestly have no idea what kind of value that is since the values in such a league confuse me :laugh: but I think you sold high. His value is lowered when Hoyer isn't the QB and Kevin White is healthy

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009

Ok, i've never heard of a multi sport fantasy league, but i have to check it out. Sounds awesome! :yo:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Standard scoring, the owner of Jamal Charles is offering me CJ Anderson for Spencer Ware. I should take that... right?

I have Miller and Zeke as my two starting RBs. My only other RBs are Spencer Ware and Dion Lewis, so I'm hurting on depth and hoping for a Charles injury and a healthy Lewis. Zeke’s on bye and Ware is @NO this week. Miller is on bye week 10 and CJA is @NO that week.

CJA has been kinda disappointing this past 3 weeks. Its hard to see past that and project to the future when Ware puts up 20 points last week.

CJA’s stock could potentially go down as he enters a committee with Booker, but he's still assuredly the starter. Ware’s definitely is going down as Charles gets healthier.

I'd want to keep Ware for this week as he has a good matchup and still getting the lead role in KC. But I think I should sell him and kinda gamble on CJA returning to week 1/2 level or atleast being steadier than Ware.

Advice?

Last edited:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Standard scoring, the owner of Jamal Charles is offering me CJ Anderson for Spencer Ware. I should take that... right?

I have Miller and Zeke as my two starting RBs. My only other RBs are Spencer Ware and Dion Lewis, so I'm hurting on depth and hoping for a Charles injury and a healthy Lewis. Zeke’s on bye and Ware is @NO this week. Miller is on bye week 10 and CJA is @NO that week.

CJA has been kinda disappointing this past 3 weeks. Its hard to see past that and project to the future when Ware puts up 20 points last week.

CJA’s stock could potentially go down as he enters a committee with Booker, but he's still assuredly the starter. Ware’s definitely is going down as Charles gets healthier.

I'd want to keep Ware for this week as he has a good matchup and still getting the lead role in KC. But I think I should sell him and kinda gamble on CJA returning to week 1/2 level or atleast being steadier than Ware.

Advice?

I like the Broncos upcoming schedule after Houston. (SD , OAK, NO). Would be nice if you could make the trade after this week.

One thing about Ware that hurts him imo is if he fumbles he's done and Charles is in full time. Ware doesn't really have a problem with fumbles but he had a couple bad ones this year Chiefs don't score a ton of pts so i doubt Andy Reid's tolerance for mistakes like that will be low when you have Charles on the sidelines.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Question regarding two seahawks. Is there any point in hanging onto Lockett? He's been collecting dust on my bench for some time. Keep waiting for him to get healthy/get more targets. Other options are Kerley, Lafell etc. Usual waiver fodder.

Also I've got Rawls in an IR spot. Might drop him so I can slot another guy in there. Wondering if even a 60/40 workload split is possible down the road once healthy. Thinking of taking a stab at Ivory or Zenner.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Advice?

I'd hold out and see if he ups his offer. You're OK with Ware even if he doesn't. It's a tough call.

Question regarding two seahawks. Is there any point in hanging onto Lockett? He's been collecting dust on my bench for some time. Keep waiting for him to get healthy/get more targets. Other options are Kerley, Lafell etc. Usual waiver fodder.

Also I've got Rawls in an IR spot. Might drop him so I can slot another guy in there. Wondering if even a 60/40 workload split is possible down the road once healthy. Thinking of taking a stab at Ivory or Zenner.

Lockett can be dropped. If you don't need the IR spot, I'd hold Rawls.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Last week traded away (in 2 deals) Brady, Coleman and Robinson and got Wilson, Bell and Jeffrey. It's pretty lateral overall IMO, but I liked getting Bell to go with Zeke.

But now I've got an owner offering Luck, Michael and K Benjamin for Wilson, Zeke and one of my bench receivers (Enunwa, Sanu, Crowder.) My argument in favor is that Luck is outscoring Wilson by double (although I also have Jamies). My argument against is that Zeke and Leveon, dammit!

Thoughts appreciated.

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

Advice?

I think that I'd keep Ware to be honest. I think even with Charles coming back, they're going to split carries. And Ware has proven that he can be productive with 10-15 carries, which is probably what Charles will get too. Plus, CJ's touches have been seriously trending downwards. From roughly 20 the first couple weeks, down to 11 and 10 the last two. Plus, Booker is supposed to have earned more carries according to the coach.

Whatabout for Doug Martin?

Martin I would do

Lockett does not get production when Graham is healthy. As long as Graham is healthy and active, you can drop him. Kerley is not as great now that Kaep is back in by the way. He was Gabbart's favourite target, but gets like no targets with Kaep at QB

I'd personally keep Rawls in that IR spot. I don't think Ivory or Zenner have his upside.

Hilton & Howard for Evans?

I absolutely love Evans, but the upgrade from Hilton to Evans is not worth Howard. Especially with the RB landscape right now

Last week traded away (in 2 deals) Brady, Coleman and Robinson and got Wilson, Bell and Jeffrey. It's pretty lateral overall IMO, but I liked getting Bell to go with Zeke.

But now I've got an owner offering Luck, Michael and K Benjamin for Wilson, Zeke and one of my bench receivers (Enunwa, Sanu, Crowder.) My argument in favor is that Luck is outscoring Wilson by double (although I also have Jamies). My argument against is that Zeke and Leveon, dammit!

Thoughts appreciated.

I love it. Bell is a top 3 RB ROS at worst. Coleman you sold high on. Robinson could break out, but he's been disappointing. Wilson will bounce back, he's a notorious late season beast.

I would NOT make that trade. You can easily get by the ROS by going back and forth between Wilson and Winston. Have you seen Jamies' upcoming matchups? SF, OAK, ATL, CHI, KC, SEA (where you can start Wilson instead), SD, NO, DAL, NO, CAR. Zeke and DJ should not be traded for anything. You're getting a 5 pts/g drop off from Zeke to Michael. Plus, you're going to have Michael be part of a RBBC when Rawls gets back.

Keep Zeke and Bell. Do NOT mess with what is, I can guarantee, the best RB core in your league

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Thoughts appreciated.

I would keep Elliott. I am not a Wilson fan for fantasy at all, but the upgrade to Luck isn't worth giving up Zeke.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I was just offered Michael Floyd and Kirk Cousins for Lamar Miller. I countered with L. Green and Gillisee for le'veon Bell. At least when I try to trade for star players I offer people I'm starting not low end bench filler

That was one of the better offers I received from that guy.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I was just offered Michael Floyd and Kirk Cousins for Lamar Miller. I countered with L. Green and Gillisee for le'veon Bell. At least when I try to trade for star players I offer people I'm starting not low end bench filler

That was one of the better offers I received from that guy.

Wow.. Some people don't understand the word TRADE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad