2016 Draft Discussion - Mid Season Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I would take Jesse at #2. Big, skilled, fast, leading point getter in WJC, dominant player in every international tourney age grouping. Playmaker and a goal scorer.

Jake Bean for me at d-man.

I honestly don't like Pulj in the top 5. I hate to say it because it's so outside the norm, but I just don't see it.

To me he has the second most chance to bust in the top 10 (Next to Tkachuk of course). He has skill, but it's not game breaking. His size and skating are the only things that make me want to take him in the top 5. Granted I've only watched him in the WJC and one game in Karpat(sp?).

All_blueandwhite

Apr 15, 2007
Can someone please explain to me why Puljujärvi is the sure thing at 3?

Right now if I'm the Leafs sitting at 3, I'm taking Chychrun.

Because you take the BPA, and Pulju is the best player available at 3. Unless you're drafting for need (which is a good way to not be successful), you take Pulju.

All_blueandwhite

Apr 15, 2007
I honestly don't like Pulj in the top 5. I hate to say it because it's so outside the norm, but I just don't see it.

To me he has the second most chance to bust in the top 10 (Next to Tkachuk of course). He has skill, but it's not game breaking. His size and skating are the only things that make me want to take him in the top 5. Granted I've only watched him in the WJC and one game in Karpat(sp?).

Please elaborate. Because if you've only seen him in the WJC I don't think we were watching the same tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad