Line Combos: 2016-2017 Line-up Discussion - Let's go Bolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Friedman's latest 30 thoughts discusses Anaheim's goalie situation in great detail (points 17-20). Lots of talk about Bernier, Gibson, the goalie coach Maharaj, and last season's Freddy/Gibby tandem situation.

The biggest revelation was that Friedman believes Bruce wanted to start Freddy since night 1 last spring, but the managment overruled him and told him to start Gibson.

In one fell swoop BM tests his goalie of the future and manages to gain an excuse to can BB by preventing an early series win. Brilliant. The man is a modern day Machiavelli.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Megna Has Been Recalled and is practicing with the Ducks, Might play today.. Considering holzner is not here now. soo tonights d pairings

Beiksa, Vatanen
Theodore, Manson
Megna and Mountor..

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Was poking around some other team's boards the other day and on the Sharks board of all places, everyone's favorite Rangers fan said "great news for the Ducks" that Fowler is injured. It never ends.

DuckDude

Mar 16, 2017
Our forwards are all healthy and playing wel right now. We can get by without Fowler as long as the rest of the D are healthy.

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013
Manson is a legit 4, and a squint and he's a 3.

I agree with this. Will be interesting to say the least. Do you put Manson and Vats together for the best possible D pairing, but it will leave Theo with Bieksa and Montour Megna. Or Bieksa and Vats, Manson Theo, Montour, Megna. Vats played with Bieksa down the stretch last year and wasn't bad, so it'll probably be that. Manson and Theo played some together and looked good against Calgary. Glad we didn't trade anyone at the deadline to say the least.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I agree with this. Will be interesting to say the least. Do you put Manson and Vats together for the best possible D pairing, but it will leave Theo with Bieksa and Montour Megna. Or Bieksa and Vats, Manson Theo, Montour, Megna. Vats played with Bieksa down the stretch last year and wasn't bad, so it'll probably be that. Manson and Theo played some together and looked good against Calgary. Glad we didn't trade anyone at the deadline to say the least.

Vats weirdly manages to make himself and Bieksa a half decent pairing. He and Fowler are the only ones on the roster that do it but the two aren't a complete train wreck together. I would put him and Bieksa together and see if Theodore Manson still works.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I just want us the sharks and flames to win. And the Preds to lose. I really want Calgary in the first round.

I also want nothing to do with Nashville again.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Unless we're telling them the escalator is broken and let them take the stairs on their way to their box, I'm pretty sure we will also rest Keith, Seabrook, Hossa and Toews.

; )

Hah, jokes on you - there are no escalators in the Honda Center!

Suck it, Keith, Seabrook, Hosea, and Toews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad