Post-Game Talk: 2016-01-15: Hawks versus Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
ouu me too. I like him
honestly, i really hope he makes the most of this. i feel if he doesn't make the team next year he's gone.

He's one of the few to survive the Burke/Nonis purge so they must like him.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
He's one of the few to survive the Burke/Nonis purge so they must like him.

no it's not that -

i mean, if he doesn't make the team he's literally gone. he's waiver fodder next year and I don't see how he'd clear.

There is a lot of players that fall into that category. some might clear but I honestly have to wonder how many will be traded (or added in the trade). to gain additional assets.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Main Leivo criticism is that he doesn't seem to have the confidence to shoot when he should.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
ouu me too. I like him
honestly, i really hope he makes the most of this. i feel if he doesn't make the team next year he's gone.

He earned his time up here. Consistently #2 guy on the Marlies.

No reason he can't be an option for us going forward.

He's 6'2 and a big boy, he can skate. He's amazing on the boards and uses his stick well. He has a *heavy* shot, the type that a goalie will usually give up a rebound on.

I have him in most future line ups I draw up, I'm a fan.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Ugh I would be surprised if bernier or reimer have the same confidence level in the upcoming games that they had a week ago.

This team is so painful to watch right now.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Well we knew this team wasn't going to score a lot of goals overall this season. It was a nice run for awhile.

3 goals in 4 games now :laugh:

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Another great game from Leivo, no complaints.

Main Leivo criticism is that he doesn't seem to have the confidence to shoot when he should.
When you're a 22 year old kid playing beside NHL veterans, you defer to them more often than not. It's always like that when players are new to the league. Once he gets more comfortable he'll play a bit more selfish.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Babcock didn't like Jeffs question, I can't remember what it was dressing room chemistry or something?, and started asking who's this? Who's asking? Then Hayes started pretending that Babs had a bad phone despite Babs complimenting a couple of Hayes questions.

He actually did have a phone issue, said so himself at one point when he asked Craig to repeat a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad