Post-Game Talk: 2016-01-15: Hawks versus Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I've liked Leivo a lot in these 2 games, wish he'd at least get a promotion to the 3rd line.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Leivo doesn't look out of place at all, in my opinion. I'd like to see him get a few more shifts.

I think he deserves to stay up for the duration of the season.
Just as I say this he generates the Leafs' best chance of the game.

He's a versatile offensive player. Strong down low and creative in the offensive zone. I'd like to see him get acclimated to the league because I definitely think he has a future in the show. He just plays such a pro-style game.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I just went to all my friends and family to sell everything. stock, houses, cottages and boats, no one has listened. Despite calling the top of a 36 year old tired, manipulated, dead market. No one is selling. But my overture to Lou is, SELL anything of value. Get picks.

Just sell it.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I've liked Leivo a lot in these 2 games, wish he'd at least get a promotion to the 3rd line.

He'll get his chance the more he earns Babcock's trust. Some players need to get traded. Just keep doing that and stick with the team.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Honestly - teams are stepping it up now, and we simply don't have a the talent to out score.
couple this now with JVR out
removing PAP (eventually)

it's going to be a lot of "oi he missed".

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
He'll get his chance the more he earns Babcock's trust. Some players need to get traded. Just keep doing that and stick with the team.

Hope so, I haven't really seen any glaring errors in his play, just needs some more talented line mates but that is just my opinion.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
MFW that Whalers music video

yb3FUOXXpedSU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad