Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v3) Next: vs ATL | Fri, Apr 17 | 7:07pm ET/4:07pm PT | Teheran vs Hutchinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Didn't think Donaldson swung there, don't understand why a home plate ump refuses an appeal ever, the 1st/3rd base ump should always have a better view

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

MLB needs to change the rules that the 1st/3rd base umpires have full control over a swing call.

Like it doesn't make sense to not have the guy with the better view not make the call. Does the 3rd base umpire call foul/fair balls down the first base line? Well no because the 1st base ump has the better view, it's the same damn thing, I don't get it :facepalm:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It's a good thing Goins is such an offensive threat with his .333 average because we have to put up with him and his terrible fielding percentage :sarcasm:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Second start in a row that Hutch hasn't looked good at all.

I don't think he's been bad today. The control in the 1st was an issue, but that was better in the 2nd. The first 2 hits in the 2nd were weak ground balls, 1 that Travis just couldn't get to, and the 2nd which was a tough play that Goins couldn't make. He hasn't been good, but he hasn't been bad either.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I was right about Martin hitting the first homerun of the year if we ignore the first 10 games and 1 inning.

Pompey got hit on the toe there but should that cou8nt? Pompey's foot was in front of the plate I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce