Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v3) Next: vs ATL | Fri, Apr 17 | 7:07pm ET/4:07pm PT | Teheran vs Hutchinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
On the bright side, Hutch was **** and gave up 7 runs and we're winning. Need the pen to shut it down, and the offense to get a little insurance if they can.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Great example of how more scoring doesn't equal more entertainment.

Could make a great HOW NOT TO video on pitching from this.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Great example of how more scoring doesn't equal more entertainment.

Could make a great HOW NOT TO video on pitching from this.

probably entertaining for fans of other teams. For O's and Jays fans it's all about the win so the other team scoring runs and your pitcher being terrible is not entertaining at all.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
probably entertaining for fans of other teams. For O's and Jays fans it's all about the win so the other team scoring runs and your pitcher being terrible is not entertaining at all.

You're probably right, but I do think fans also enjoy the great pitching match-ups. I think Harvey versus Strasburg was last week? And those back to back 1-0 games between San Diego and San Fran was terrific baseball.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Pen has a chance to redeem themselves and get 4 good innings I'm and close this out.

Probably gonna see all of Loup, Cecil, Castro and Osuna, or 3 of the 4 guys.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
You're probably right, but I do think fans also enjoy the great pitching match-ups. I think Harvey versus Strasburg was last week? And those back to back 1-0 games between San Diego and San Fran was terrific baseball.

Those Padres pitchers must've had a lot of K's and grounders because that outfield D is absolutely atrocious.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

a really good pitching outing can be fun to watch for sure. Someone just mowing down hitters with great stuff. But I think for most fans lots of offense will be fun to watch because there's something happening besides repeated 1, 2, 3 innings.

I find both enjoyable, and the inbetween, average pitching with a few runs here and there kinda the most boring.

There we go, real nice inning Loup.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That was the worst call I've seen in a while. That was like both 4 inches high and 4 inches inside. I can understand ****ing up one that's close 1 way but that was pretty far from being close in 2 different ways.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If they get through this bottom half they should win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad