Pre-Game Talk: 2015 Stanley Cup Final: Bolts vs Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
Getting to the other whipping boy, I wonder if Sharp should be put with Kane and Richards.

Bench Bickell and put Versteeg on the 3rd line.

I realize that you don't want to "reward" Sharp for his craptasticness, but I think it's worth considering. Get them both (Kane) going.

I'm tired of hearing how the Kane/Richards/Versteeg line was one of the best in hockey for a stretch. Hasn't happened since and most likely won't coz Versteeg is Versteeg - lightening in a bottle can't be counted on.

Let's see what Sharp can do with that opportunity.

Redemption time.

Not with Richards and Kane, but dang did he look like the Sharp of old. Still couldn't finish, but had a very good and noticeable game.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
me? drafting my next "fire quenneville" post of course: that TvR goal was quenneville's fault, as CBC pointed out, cuz TvR sat for 15 !mins! before that shift! And sharp still sucks, just look at that blocked shot he took on the PP that almost sprung a Tampa breakaway.
That's a keen observation...where exactly are ploppsdamn, Panzerspite, and ndgt10?

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Watching the Blackhawks takes years off my life.

Thank God for that win.

Now my hope is they go back to Tampa with the momentum of having tied up the series and come out like they did in the last two games of the Ducks series. Win two straight and hoist that Cup on home ice. Our warrior defensemen just need to last for two more games. Two.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
me? drafting my next "fire quenneville" post of course: that TvR goal was quenneville's fault, as CBC pointed out, cuz TvR sat for 15 !mins! before that shift! And sharp still sucks, just look at that blocked shot he took on the PP that almost sprung a Tampa breakaway.

giphy.gif

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
I was just thinking man, I wish it was already Saturday. But then I realized I have two 8 hour evening shifts tomorrow and Friday. I'm going to be busy until my next day off, so all is well. I planned this smart and requested off for games 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. :laugh:

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Gotta say, that was the scariest playoff game I've ever been to. Those last two minutes had me ******** my pants. Really glad they won, 2 more baby!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Not sure what to even say right now. Oh boy

I feel the same way. I went into tonight feeling we still had a decent shot in the series, we won the game, and now I feel less confident then I did before the game. Still hanging my hat on how we get better as series go on, our record in games 5-7, and what we did against the Ducks last series. Have to, we are not winning 2 more games playing this way. I can't believe how Tampa has shut us down. The limited SOG we have for the series is amazing. I give Tampa credit, I didn't think they were on the Ducks level and after game 1 I thought we would win handily. They are a bad matchup for the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad