Pre-Game Talk: 2015 Stanley Cup Final: Bolts vs Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLurking

Dec 19, 2011
Southside Chicago
When you think about it, the Hawks just game back from a 2-3 series deficit but it doesn't feel like it because we're so used to them coming back in series. Every time they've won the Cup, they had a close-call series leading up to the Cup which molds them, and this Ducks series may be the springboard to another Cup.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Yay! Woohoo! Stanley Cup Final! Yaaaaaaaay!

Hawks in 6. Third cup in the Toews/Kane era. Keith Conn Smythe.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
Tampa is going to be stiff test. Hawks will be slight favorites, but it's a coin flip series no question.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I'm definitely not in the crowd who believes the WCF is actually the SCF. But as others have mentioned, and as is life as a spoiled Hawks fan, I want a Cup victory on home ice. Hawks in 6.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Just give Keith the CS already.

johnson is deserving as well.....

here is my take....

don't take the bolts lightly and the hawks will win another cup....

if the hawks piss around the bolts youth and great Offensive game the hawks could be in trouble....

Duncan sure looks to lead his team and would not be surprised if he wins the Conn Smythe....

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Hello former enemies. After years of failure on behalf of the Canucks I have become a closet Hawks fan. After arguing with some dumbass Canucks fans (about Kesler being a diving scum bag) I know where I belong. GO HAWKS GO!

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Tampa is a good team.

I think we're looking at 6 or 7 again.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Anyone planning on going to a game? I want to go to a game in Tampa but it's so ****ing expensive, I'm sure it's even worse in Chicago.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Anyone planning on going to a game? I want to go to a game in Tampa but it's so ****ing expensive, I'm sure it's even worse in Chicago.

I got season tickets so unless something happens I should go to a game or two. Tickets prices aren't too bad.

Last edited:

The Toews Era*

Nov 29, 2014
Tampa is a scary team. Hawks have every chance to win but unlike the flyers bruins ducks etc, tampa drives possession nearly as well as the hawks so the hawks dont have the ice tilted the way they would against most teams, rangers included. Hedman is a superstar, johnsons speed will be tough to deal with, and stamkos is getting hot. In addition tampas depth like killorn and filppula is playing well. I always thought the hawks would come back to beat the ducks but view this series as a close call unlike philly and even boston in 2013. Hopefully bishop struggles as that is one definite out the hawks have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad