Pre-Game Talk: 2015 Stanley Cup Final: Bolts vs Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hawks in 6.

Though don't count me as one of those fans who seems to think this will be an easy match-up. Tampa could turn out to be an easier opponent or a tougher opponent than Anaheim. Time will tell.

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
I read a page of the SCF thread on the main boards. I quickly remembered why I avoid those at all costs.

here come the

Mar 25, 2013
I really hope we win. I think the Hawks will. Tampa hasn't seen anything like the Hawks yet, wouldn't be surprised if this is like their 2009 Detroit series and they go on to win next year.

Side note, if we win next year's playoff avatar absolutely has to be about "No Respect"

Nothingman*

I wonder if Teemu is going to come in and explain his choice of the Ducks over the Hawks. That was his vote on both the main board and our board. Would love to hear him nut up with his choice of winner last series as to why he chose against his/this team.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Went with Hawks in 6

I expect the Kucherov line to do damage + Stamkos at times but overall I like this matchup for Hawks and think they will prevail

Lightning in my opinion remind me a little of the 2008-2009 Hawks with all that youth up front

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Beat those ****** ******* ******. That's all I have to ******* say.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Went with Hawks in 6

I expect the Kucherov line to do damage + Stamkos at times but overall I like this matchup for Hawks and think they will prevail

Lightning in my opinion remind me a little of the 2008-2009 Hawks with all that youth up front

Can I ask what happened that turned you from such a total pessimist into somebody positive?

Nothingman*

Stamkos seems to always play well against us. But that is during the RS. I think we are playing well right now though.

Hawks in 6.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
This series against TB should be in stark contrast to the one we just witnessed. More skill, skating and finesse from ops with less emphasis on physicality .... unless of course TB fall into the trap of not playing their game and try to run Hawks out of the arena.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
It's hard not to pick the Bolts the way they have been playing. But it's equally hard to pick against the Hawks. It appears the Bolts fans on the main board favor their forwards, defense, and goalie over the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad