Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I dont mind that... A big lefty good on draws look forward to seeing what he can do.

This is the projected lineup I assume.

Hoffman Zibanejad Ryan
Smith Pageau Stone
Dzingel Lazar Chiasson
Prince Paul Neil

Looks good on paper until Prince gets scratched when DD or Stortini gets called up. Not sure DC can handle more than 1 skilled player in his bottom 6.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Do they get the 31st pick if they dont sign him?

A late first, recent 3rd round pick who has probably increased their value to a 2nd, and a cap dump is a pretty good get for a rental.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Elliotte Friedman Verified account 
‏@FriedgeHNIC
COL closing in on Eric Gelinas for a third

If Gelinas is wortha 3rd... Wiercioch will easily land us a 3rd.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I dont mind that... A big lefty good on draws look forward to seeing what he can do.

This is the projected lineup I assume.

Hoffman Zibanejad Ryan
Smith Pageau Stone
Dzingel Lazar Chiasson
Prince Paul Neil

It's gonna be interesting to see how Cameron assigns the mins. Neither bottom 6 line is what you'd call a traditional shutdown or even energy line.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Do they get the 31st pick if they dont sign him?

A late first, recent 3rd round pick who has probably increased their value to a 2nd, and a cap dump is a pretty good get for a rental.

He was selected 23rd in the 1st round. So they should get the 53rd OA pick with every team behind that number being pushed back by 1 in the draft.

Not really a high value pick at all, especially considering the way the Avalanche have drafted over the last few seasons.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Gelinas vs Wier is meh..they are both very 1 dimensional players, but Gelinas is at least not weaker and slower than my Grandma...who is dead btw.

Gelinas has a shot, Wier has a pass. Thats it.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Maybe ,we will see .But saying Prince was for sure an NHL top 6 guy on a team without DC as HC is pretty shortsighted

Who said Prince was a sure thing for a top six role?

Missed it.

However I will say if a team wants a young offensive talent to develop into a top six, that team doesn't play him regularly on the 4th line with plugs.

Even the current 4th line has more talent than what Prince was stuck playing with. :laugh:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Gelinas vs Wier is meh..they are both very 1 dimensional players, but Gelinas is at least not weaker and slower than my Grandma...who is dead btw.

Gelinas has a shot, Wier has a pass. Thats it.

I spat tea everywhere. We haven't seen you post much derriko you and your seattle "herbs" antics.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I think whenever Hamhuis is gone we'll see Wiercioch traded.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Holy Jeez.

The 2nd Dallas traded becomes a 1rst if they make it to conference final.

A 1RST for Russell ...

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Who said Prince was a sure thing for a top six role?

Missed it.

However I will say if a team wants a young offensive talent to develop into a top six, that team doesn't play him regularly on the 4th line with plugs.

Even the current 4th line has more talent than what Prince was stuck playing with. :laugh:
Pretty much is ,seeing as most agree he cant play with grinders such as neil lazar ,Smith etc.And doesnt do much when put into the top 6 either ,but at least he can use the skill everybody keeps raving about ,but we have yet to see it translate into nothing more than 3 goals:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad