2015-2016 Penguins: Annual "Buy or Sell" Thread

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I know how this works but I, uh, just want to make sure that other people, yeah that's it, other people who don't know how this works understand. You say "Over" if you agree and "Under" if you disagree?

I guess so but I always thought these were supposed to be numbers based. Like "Pens will win 55 games" or "Crosby scores 35 goals". Then you answer whether it'll be over or under that amount.

DawgPens

Jul 10, 2012
Athens, GA
I know how this works but I, uh, just want to make sure that other people, yeah that's it, other people who don't know how this works understand. You say "Over" if you agree and "Under" if you disagree?

Yeah, over=agree and under=disagree. Thanks for clarifying!

I probably should have my thread-initiating powers revoked ...

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Buy or Sell it is!

MJ still can't get the most out of this offense and is fired/replaced.

I'm gonna.... sell. I don't know why but i think Johnston has the smarts to learn from his mistakes and certainly he's got enough talent now that a trained monkey could put at least two good lines together almost by chance. And the PP should carry the day when our full strength offense isn't clicking. I think he'll be here all season. Whether he gets fired in the off-season if we don't go far, is another matter.

Buy or Sell:
Platonikov will have a short learning curve and actually be a solid contributor to our offense most of the season, earning him a 2 year extension before the end of the season.

penzweiser

Jan 26, 2013
Buy or Sell it is!

I'm gonna.... sell. I don't know why but i think Johnston has the smarts to learn from his mistakes and certainly he's got enough talent now that a trained monkey could put at least two good lines together almost by chance. And the PP should carry the day when our full strength offense isn't clicking. I think he'll be here all season. Whether he gets fired in the off-season if we don't go far, is another matter.

Buy or Sell:
Platonikov will have a short learning curve and actually be a solid contributor to our offense most of the season, earning him a 2 year extension before the end of the season.
Sell

Buy or sell:
The penguins lead the league in goals by 10.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Buy. I think the injury bug isn't as bad this year with the changes they are making in the training/conditioning staff.

Buy or sell: Sundqvist plays at least half the season with the big club

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Buy unless we make another F acquisition. He seems like the logical candidate.

Buy or sell: assuming they play a similar number of games Olli will match or outscore Pouliot in total points.

Buy.

Crosby wins the Art Ross by 10+ points, buy/sell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad