Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
You live in Western Canada?

265.gif

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
So I heard it through the grapevine a new arena is being proposed for the Gulls.

If this comes to pass, VVCC could be used by SDSU for a potential NCAA hockey program. With hockey's popularity in California having increased dramatically the past several years, the 7 FBS schools in the state should all take a look at starting varsity programs.

So yeah the move of the AHL teams to Cali has been pretty good from what I hear. Vegas should put theirs in Fresno or Sacramento.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
So I heard it through the grapevine a new arena is being proposed for the Gulls.

If this comes to pass, VVCC could be used by SDSU for a potential NCAA hockey program. With hockey's popularity in California having increased dramatically the past several years, the 7 FBS schools in the state should all take a look at starting varsity programs.

So yeah the move of the AHL teams to Cali has been pretty good from what I hear. Vegas should put theirs in Fresno or Sacramento.

That is honestly great news about the NCAA, any indication of approximately when it could happen?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Any further Gulls discussion can take place in the new season thread, that has been freshly stuck.

Yes, I just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad