2013 Sharks training camp

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
are you serious? we had wellwood coming for like 5 minutes and its off now?

booooo

torres-pavs-wellwood.

get outta my wayyyyy

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
are you serious? we had wellwood coming for like 5 minutes and its off now?

booooo

torres-pavs-wellwood.

get outta my wayyyyy

I think the Sharks maybe extended an invite (PTO) to Wellwood along with a couple of other players but he, like several other vets, are probably still looking for guaranteed contracts.

There are a couple of players who have accepted PTOs like Latendresse, Garon, Dvorak but there are many players that will likely wait until the last minute to sign a PTO.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I think the Sharks maybe extended an invite (PTO) to Wellwood along with a couple of other players but he, like several other vets, are probably still looking for guaranteed contracts.

There are a couple of players who have accepted PTOs like Latendresse, Garon, Dvorak but there are many players that will likely wait until the last minute to sign a PTO.

thanks for keeping my hope alive! :yo:

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Kevin Kurz @KKurzCSN
Contrary to some reports, Kyle Wellwood will NOT be attending #SJSharks training camp on a professional tryout. Parties have not even spoken

I would guess the org will release the training camp roster after the rookie tournament so if the Sharks actually invite (and the players accept) any players on a PTO we should hear about it in the next several days.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
he is only 28...they might see some potential upside in him.

based on the players he was lining up with in his NHL years he seems like a top 6 or bust kinda guy...i dunno.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
any camp tryout would have to knock a roster player off, i doubt we see any legit invites, too much uncertainty for a player that could find NHL work elsewhere.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Stewart is a right wing. If he makes the team, there is a good chance that either Stewart or Burish will be in the top 9. Let that sink in, folks.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Totally unrelated but if Tierney ends up making the Sharks somehow, there will be three sharks players who share the same name with some random pro soccer player.

Tierney, Braun, and Niemi...it's weird

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad