2013 Schedule Discussion

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Guys do we know how real these leaked schedules are? I assume nothing official has been released?

Not a thing officially until the CBA is ratified...I, for one, am not trusting these leaks. It's really too bad because my ST group and I were really hoping to have our draft this weekend, since schedule will start next weekend...this is making it really really tough to fit in our ST draft, plus we usually have a pool, and some other various pools we are all generally in...:rant: Release the sched NHL!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I really like Seger and will probably go to the show. Night Moves was a great album, back in the day.

Thanks for clarifying on the concert date. The instagram image had it on the 12th, but the 13th would be workable.

Still missing a home game though (23 on the list) and only 22 on the away side of the schedule. But if you look closely the last date on the bottom is April 01 and the first date at the top is April 09. So three games, one at home, two away from April 02-08?

night moves
rambin gamblin man
turn the page
main street
like a rock

loads of hits!

So buggs and King I know it is OT but I followed up and a friend of mine works for live nation and is promoting the Seger Show. Tickets go on sale next Saturday (a week from tomorrow). When I asked him how the show is going to be he said he thinks it will be amazing (he always tells me straight up no matter what and is always accurate).

just a friendly heads up boys.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
So buggs and King I know it is OT but I followed up and a friend of mine works for live nation and is promoting the Seger Show. Tickets go on sale next Saturday (a week from tomorrow). When I asked him how the show is going to be he said he thinks it will be amazing (he always tells me straight up no matter what and is always accurate).

just a friendly heads up boys.

to be honest.... when I heard the announcement on my way home yesterday... I got a bit tingly in my pants...
I havent been to a concert in 2 years... I am not going to miss this one

shaunhil

Nov 9, 2011
Morden
This is the happenings on twitter today.
Leaked draft of the Jets schedule

http://instagr.am/p/UWUE8xoWYN/

From this guy @CarChen

Edit: This is what Ken Weibe said about the leak

"Told the leaked #NHLJets sked posted by @CarChen was a first draft but will be pretty close, though several games, times are missing"

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

From this guy @CarChen

"Told the leaked #NHLJets sked posted by @CarChen was a first draft but will be pretty close, though several games, times are missing"

Yup, the three games in early April are missing and from the original instagram image several of the times are indeed missing, so it's unclear if some of the weekend games are afternoon and whether the weekday games start at 7:30 or some variation for many of them.

Wonder what, if any changes from the instagram note will be?

ps241,
Thanks for the info on the Seger show. Hoping I can stumble into a password for an early shot at tix.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

From this guy @CarChen

http://winnipegwhiteout.com/schedule/

Here is a cleaned up version on Winnipegwhiteout.com......still unofficial and missing 3 games likely in April sometime.

YWGF18

Oct 24, 2011
Winnipeg
Something doesn't seem right with the schedule although I'm probably wrong.

Aren't we supposed to play

Division 3 games at home (12 home games) 3 on the road

Conference 2 teams twice at home once on road and 2 teams twice on the road and once at home (12 home games)

Conference 6 teams once at home and once on the road (12 home games)

I'm getting 3 games for Boston, Pittsburgh and NY Islanders and Toronto which is two too many teams/games.

Also I'm missing a game for Carolina, Florida and Tampa (one during the missing period presumably) but that brings me to 26 home games...

Maybe I'm tired? Maybe this is the 50 game schedule and a couple games will be dropped?

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?

Conference 2 teams twice at home once on road and 2 teams twice on the road and once at home (12 home games)

I'm getting 3 games for Boston, Pittsburgh and NY Islanders and Toronto which is two too many teams/games.

Also I'm missing a game for Carolina, Florida and Tampa (one during the missing period presumably) but that brings me to 26 home games...

Maybe I'm tired? Maybe this is the 50 game schedule and a couple games will be dropped?

This is a 48 game sked, and they changed the format

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com

Schedule is based on:

4 games vs two divisional opponents (8)
5 games vs two divisional opponents (10)
3 games vs the rest of the conference (30)

48 games total.

YWGF18

Oct 24, 2011
Winnipeg
Schedule is based on:

4 games vs two divisional opponents (8)
5 games vs two divisional opponents (10)
3 games vs the rest of the conference (30)

48 games total.

Thanks, Thought I was going crazy... Guess I should have read the rest of the post before putting my brain through that. ;)

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
So we play just once @ Tampa & Carolina?
We play Tampa and Carolina twice at home and twice on the road for 4 games.
Washington 3 at home and 2 on the road for 5.
Florida 2 at home and 3 on the road for a total of 5.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
What time is this thing going to be ratified? I got second pick in my ticket draft and the home opener went first some Im hoping sked is out today so I can pick that first Pens home game as my first pick!

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Full 48 game unofficial Jets schedule published in Winnipeg Free Press and on their website today (game times not included):

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/peg-already-ahead-of-schedule-186589951.html

Sat. Jan. 19 vs. Ottawa
Mon. Jan. 21 @Boston
Tue. Jan. 22 @Washington
Fri. Jan. 25 vs. Pittsburgh
Sun. Jan. 27 vs. NY Islanders
Tue. Jan. 29 @Montreal
Thu. Jan. 31 @Florida
Fri. Feb. 1 @Tampa Bay
Sun. Feb. 3 @Buffalo
Tue. Feb. 5 vs. Florida
Thu. Feb. 7 vs. Toronto
Sat. Feb. 9 @Ottawa
Tue. Feb. 12 vs. Philadelphia
Fri. Feb. 15 vs. Pittsburgh
Sun. Feb. 17 vs. Boston
Tue. Feb. 19 @Buffalo
Thu. Feb. 21 @Carolina
Sat. Feb. 23 @Philadelphia
Sun. Feb. 24 @New Jersey
Tue. Feb. 26 @NY Rangers
Thu. Feb. 28 vs. New Jersey
Sat. March 2 vs. Washington
Tue. March 5 @Florida
Thu. March 7 @Tampa Bay
Fri. March 8 @Florida
Sun. March 10 @New Jersey
Tue. March 12 vs. Toronto
Thu. March 14 vs. NY Rangers
Sat. March 16 @Toronto
Sun. March 17 @Ottawa
Tue. March 19 vs. Boston
Thu. March. 21 vs. Washington
Fri. March 22 vs. Washington
Sun. March 24 vs. Tampa Bay
Tue. March 26 @Carolina
Thu. March 28 @Pittsburgh
Sat. March 30 vs. Carolina
Mon. April 1 @NY Rangers
Tues. April 2 @NY Islanders
Thur. April 4 @Montreal
Sat April 6 vs. Philadelphia
Tue. April 9 vs. Buffalo
Thu. April 11 vs. Florida
Tue. April 16 vs. Tampa Bay
Thu. April 18 vs. Carolina
Sat. April 20 vs. NY Islanders
Tue. April 23 @Washington
Thu. April 25 vs. Montreal

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Only 4 sets of back to back games and at least one day off at each the start and end of every road trip. That should minimize the impact of flights.

Not much practice time though.

EDIT

I wonder how many opponents will be flying in to WPG on the second night of B2B games if any.

EDIT 2

I can't count.

Last edited:

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Now that is a compressed schedule! Pretty well a game every other day. Gunna be tough on teams, but I love it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad