2013 Schedule Discussion

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Toronto is not playing on the 19th.
The only two teams not playing on the 19th are Detroit and Toronto.

Detroit has a home and home with st loius and Toronto is in Montreal. Where are you getting your info?

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Detroit has a home and home with st loius and Toronto is in Montreal. Where are you getting your info?

I was watching one of the hockey shows, I can't recall which and they said since
Detroit and Toronto were the only two teams not playing on the 19th they should
meet to make up for the Winter Classic even though they are in different conferences.

They are probably wrong as it would seem strange to see Toronto not play on opening
day. However two teams will have to see out that day.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Yeah thats wrong. There will not be interconference play at all. It would ruin the balenced schedule

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
TSN's Aaron Ward tweets that NHL teams received their schedules this morning.

Buffalo News reports Flyers @ Sabres Sun. Jan. 20, 11:30 a.m. on NBC

Minnesota StarTribune reporting Wild "likely" to open vs Avs at home on 19th, Stars on 20th, Preds on 22nd.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Who is Bob Seger?

Really? Wow, I must be old. I suppose he really hasn't released anything of significance since the 1980s, but he's the guy who did the song "Old Time Rock and Roll". Can't go to a social without hearing it. Song Tom Cruise danced to in "Risky Business" which now that I think of it was a long time ago too, but Rebecca DeMornay was pretty hot in it.

The Seger concert is for real, announced in the last day or so.

Looked at the schedule as posted and counted up the games: 23.

It is right from the aspect of either 4/5 against Division Rivals: 5 games Washington/Florida, 4 games Carolina/Tampa

So it seems to be missing a game and has a conflict with the Seger concert. Preliminary sched?

Last edited:

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg
interesting....i wonder if its Legit

FWIW they were talking about the Rangers schedule leaked on 1290 this morning and the Rangers vs Jets games they mentioned were the same as on this leak as well.

Have you ever seen back to backs in the NHL against the same team before?
It's like the old Manitoba Moose days. Washington in town two days in a row could be awesome. That's how you create a rivalry

Back in the Bigs

and lovin' it !!
Oct 17, 2006
Really? Wow, I must be old. I suppose he really hasn't released anything of significance since the 1980s, but he's the guy who did the song "Old Time Rock and Roll". Can't go to a social without hearing it. Song Tom Cruise danced to in "Risky Business" which now that I think of it was a long time ago too, but Rebecca DeMornay was pretty hot in it.

It is right from the aspect of either 4/5 against Division Rivals: 5 games Washington/Florida, 4 games Carolina/Tampa

So it seems to be missing a game and has a conflict with the Seger concert. Preliminary sched?

believe Bob Seger concert is March 13, so wouldnt be a conflict with that Laffs game
,, Night Moves was another biggie for him and the Silver Bullet Band:yo:

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Who is Bob Seger?

oh_you.jpg

I know you are just joking

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg

I believe there are games missing, cut off on the photo between April 1 and April 9th. There are only 45 total games here. So 1 home and 2 road dates missing

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
believe Bob Seger concert is March 13, so wouldnt be a conflict with that Laffs game
,, Night Moves was another biggie for him and the Silver Bullet Band:yo:

I really like Seger and will probably go to the show. Night Moves was a great album, back in the day.

Thanks for clarifying on the concert date. The instagram image had it on the 12th, but the 13th would be workable.

Still missing a home game though (23 on the list) and only 22 on the away side of the schedule. But if you look closely the last date on the bottom is April 01 and the first date at the top is April 09. So three games, one at home, two away from April 02-08?

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind

night moves
rambin gamblin man
turn the page
main street
like a rock

loads of hits!

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I believe there are games missing, cut off on the photo between April 1 and April 9th. There are only 45 total games here. So 1 home and 2 road dates missing

Thanks, I caught that while you were posting.

Washington visits 3 times

2 times from:
Pit
NYI
FLA
TOR
BOS
TB
CAR

1 time from:
OTT
PHI
NJD
NYR
MON

Here's hoping it's the Habs, Rangers or Flyers for the missing game.

Peter Tagli Eddie

All 3 of them?
Apr 14, 2009

2 times from:
Pit
NYI
FLA
TOR
BOS
TB
CAR

1 time from:
OTT
PHI
NJD
NYR
MON

The 3 missing teams are Phi, Mon & NYI (all others have 3 games scheduled).... NYI already have 2 games here so that'll be a road game. So that leaves Phi or Mon as the 24th home game.

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg

2 times from:
Pit
NYI
FLA
TOR
BOS
TB
CAR

1 time from:
OTT
PHI
NJD
NYR
MON

Two of the missing games appear to be Montreal and Philly

Last edited:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
The 3 missing teams are Phi, Mon & NYI (all others have 3 games scheduled).... Anybody's guess as to which one will be the home game and which 2 are on the road.

We've got the Isles at home already twice and would play them a max of four times, so I'm guessing that one of the road games is there. Philly is closer to NY so maybe we get another Habs home game?

Speculation is fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad