OT: 2013 Ottawa Concert Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleD

Did anyone buy or try to buy tickets to Jason Aldean?

If so, can you tell me if you ever saw an option to buy GA tickets? Capital Tickets is telling me they sold out quickly, but I was online for the first presale two days before public sale at 10am, and there was never an option to choose GA tickets.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
We had the code to buy tickets on dec 6 and my son logged on about 30 mins after it opened and could only get tickets in the 300 level, yet already places like ticketliquidator, Vivid seats etc were reselling tickets for $300 and up right now you can get Upper Level 303 Row O and guess what they are asking for it $9685.00.
All other tickets are being resold for between $111.00 and $699.00, there is something wrong with this ticket system.

littleD

Well, it looks like Capital Tickets added options for GA and floor tickets to that Aldean show. Of course, no tickets available in either section.

I don't know when they added those sections to the site, but it wasn't from the start of their on-sale dates.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Well, it looks like Capital Tickets added options for GA and floor tickets to that Aldean show. Of course, no tickets available in either section.

I don't know when they added those sections to the site, but it wasn't from the start of their on-sale dates.

I really do hate the multiple pre-sale events, because half the time only certain sections are available (see: AC/DC). Your loyalty to the (band, radio station, website, whatever) gets rewarded with crap seats. Then there's the sketchiness of holding tickets back saying they are "sold out" then randomly releasing more closer to the event.

I've grown to hate the entire ticket-buying process.

I sound like a grumpy old man :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad