2013 Draft Thread

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Roy unsure whether Hanifin will come over. Thinks he's the best at his position. Will deal with the compensatory pick. Booth part of their plans.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
What's the point of this show lmfao

3 guys sitting there talking about how the draft doesn't matter and you can be picked anywhere and still succeed. It's true but... SHUT UP AND LET US HEAR WHO'S GETTING PICKED

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
What's the point of this show lmfao

3 guys sitting there talking about how the draft doesn't matter and you can be picked anywhere and still succeed. It's true but... SHUT UP AND LET US HEAR WHO'S GETTING PICKED

Closed it a LONG TIME AGO because of that lol.... Just follow on twitter and A site, much faster and better

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Booth in 3rd round may look like a steal

Depends what you consider a steal. He dropped because of the NCAA card being played hard.

Closed it a LONG TIME AGO because of that lol.... Just follow on twitter and A site, much faster and better

Ye I wanna hear some the interviews they do with actual hockey people but when they talk over picks I wanna punch em

localfan

Jul 9, 2011
Do scouts have time to add more players to the CSR list the days leading up to the draft? That way, other teams wouldn't have time to research players a team might be interested in?

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Do scouts have time to add more players to the CSR list the days leading up to the draft? That way, other teams wouldn't have time to research players a team might be interested in?

there's a leaguewide deadline. CSR List is the final list of available players if I'm not mistaken

cgjoe64

Feb 28, 2012
The biggest surprise so far is how far Picco and Deshenes fell in the draft

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Is there a link to the full draft list? The Q site does a horrendous job making this stuff accessible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad