2013 Draft Thread

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
you people are all full of ****, stop talking when you dont know anything

Daniel is NOT in Chicoutimi
something personal came up forcing him to stay home, and he is thrilled with the pick, it is where he wanted to go

Cedream

Apr 21, 2013
Saint-Eustache
you people are all full of ****, stop talking when you dont know anything

Daniel is NOT in Chicoutimi
something personal came up forcing him to stay home, and he is thrilled with the pick, it is where he wanted to go

Good news then ! Thanks for the info !

haven't really followed Deschenes but is there anything about him not wanting to go certain places or simply people underwhelmed a bit by him this year?

I cannot answer you properly on that won, have not seen much of Deschenes

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Thoughts on CBSE trading 20th and next years 1st for the 12th overall to draft Jason Bell? Seems surprising that they would trade that 2014 pick, but Bell seems like a solid player.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Apparently one tram could take up to 5 Americans...

People are saying this could be a bad day for American teams.

I fully expect to see White, Eichel and Hanifin drafted by big teams.

Eichel is already drafted, by Halifax in 2012.

But they have forfeited his rights, does that mean he's back in the draft? Because he has stated he's going the college route.

tomahawk

Jun 11, 2006
Daniel Sprong just Tweeted:
@sprong97: Happy to get selected bye the @IslandersHKY and @gdwyer32 #happy#excited

Cedream

Apr 21, 2013
Saint-Eustache
Thoughts on CBSE trading 20th and next years 1st for the 12th overall to draft Jason Bell? Seems surprising that they would trade that 2014 pick, but Bell seems like a solid player.

Yeah hes definitly solid, im surprised that he was still available at that spot

Eichel is already drafted, by Halifax in 2012.

But they have forfeited his rights, does that mean he's back in the draft? Because he has stated he's going the college route.

Yes i THINK hes available to be draft this year

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada

Very good move on their part. Bell is a very solid player and arguably top 5 talent in this draft. It probably wasn't in their plans but when he slipped that far pulled the trigger and made a trade work. I think it'll benefit them. This year's draft is fairly deep and they likely wouldn't get a player of his calibre with their pick next season. Not to mention a year of development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad