Injury Report: 2013-14 Injury Thread - Shaw practicing

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 17m

#Blackhawks' Patrick Kane skated for the third consecutive day and coach Joel Quenneville said the winger "did very well."

Nothingman*

Read on NHL where Toews is supposed to start skating later this week and that they are giving him a break.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Day to day for this team means nothing the first 4 days after an injury. What it really means is, we don't know for sure how bad it is today (even if we know he'll miss some time), but we'll know the next day.

Isn't day-to-day the official classification for every injured player who isn't on injured reserve?

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Did anyone else see the vine of Kane skating? I played it like 20 times and now I can't find it. I think I saw it on barstool sports or something.

He could play tomorrow if it was game 1.

Here it is... Don't know how to embed vines. http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/page/2/

Did it look like that shot hit the back of the net? Besides getting his wheels back in order, him coming back having got out of that post-clanging funk would be swell.

Nothingman*

If he is skating he is getting close that is why I asked. I mean....no **** about worrying about those things for every player on the roster.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 29s
Coach Q says he expects Andrew Shaw to resume skating this weekend. Will have a better idea for timeline to return after that. #Blackhawks

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Who sits when Shaw gets back? This was from Today. BTW is it me or is Kane seem like he is almost playing center on his line. As of today I would move Zus to 4th line. Sit Bollig and put shaw in with Sharp and Kane.

#Blackhawks lines: Bickell-Toews-Hossa, Sharp-Handzus-Kane, Saad-Regin-Versteeg, Bollig-Kruger-Smith.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Who sits when Shaw gets back? This was from Today. BTW is it me or is Kane seem like he is almost playing center on his line. As of today I would move Zus to 4th line. Sit Bollig and put shaw in with Sharp and Kane.

#Blackhawks lines: Bickell-Toews-Hossa, Sharp-Handzus-Kane, Saad-Regin-Versteeg, Bollig-Kruger-Smith.

Nordstrom should swap out for Shaw. And Bollig needs to be as far away from the lineup as possible.

Based on how everyone's playing at the moment...
Bickell-Toews-Hossa
Sharp-Regin-Kane
Saad-Shaw-Versteeg
Handzus-Kruger-Smith
...looks best to me. No Bollig, no useless Nordstrom, and give a guy playing really well (Regin) a shot at the #2C spot everyone else has failed at.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
now that Regin has shown he can actually play and contribute, there's no reason for bollig to see the ice again unless somebody gets injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00