Injury Report: 2013-14 Injury Thread - Shaw practicing

EdzosCrayon

Apr 4, 2013
Yeah, when there are only 6 games left in the season my definition of "serious injury" is "will miss playoff games."

I don't blame them for deciding that giving him the rest he needs to be 100% for game 1 is more important than clinging to the hope of getting home ice, which at this point is a tall order even with him in the lineup.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly I would sit Keith, Hossa, and Sharp a few games as well. I am not for throwing in the towel but the goal of this team is what happens in the playoffs and not the regular season because that is what this team is build for. It will be great experience for Teravainen and Morin as well. Sign Hayes and Johns and give them a few games as well.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Shaw is likely the 1C according to the twitter.
Not sure if that is better or just as bad as Zus
More ice time to take stupid penalties

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
While I agree with the decision of sitting out remainder of the season, this also means injury is much more serious than Q let on.

Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 1h
Q on if Toews would play tomorrow if it were a playoff game: "Knowing Johnny Toews? No chance he’d be out." #Blackhawks

Sharp1024*

Toews, Kane, and Bickell will be fine for the playoffs. They're probably practicing right now together. Remember this was our secret weapon line last year.

We will be fine. Have to go on the road anyways to win.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Thank you Orpik

WELL Captain Serious is shut down for the ginal six games with upper body onjury..Q said not serious injury but either docs disagreed or top brass ordered a.lomg test for Johnny cause he was worn fown by the grind. Want both him and Kane not tuckered.out when they must flip the switch to face the Wall.

Maybe Orpik did us a favour by giving us a refreshed Toews who will produce unlike in yhe last 2 and a third games.. But we shall see..Course, if all this rest Q is giving to his 2 stars only prodicrs more stupor instead then we shall know thay Counyry Vlub coddling does not work..They had both better be refreshed and willing to give A effort...cause we will need it to Einstein.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I'm nauseated from all this talk about this damn hit and the aftermath/lack thereof. Move the **** on. It's over. It's still being talked about and debated everywhere I look and listen. Stupid. It's over. Move on.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I like this cautious side of the Blackhawks medical staff more than the alternative. Right decision to keep them out.

... Is it the playoffs yet?

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Good move. Get well Captain, lets get everyone healthy for game 1 against the Avs and give it our all and see what happens.

Sharp1024*

Its all a conspiracy to get Zus and Brookbank more ice time.
Top center out? WE HAVE ZUS!
Right winger out? WE HAVE BROOKBANK!

:laugh:

It is also a major free agent signing period now that the majority of college players careers are over. They want to entice some potential prospects with immediate playing time. So it makes sense to me.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I'm nauseated from all this talk about this damn hit and the aftermath/lack thereof. Move the **** on. It's over. It's still being talked about and debated everywhere I look and listen. Stupid. It's over. Move on.

Say it brother. HALELLUJAH and can I get an AMEN !

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad