GDT: 2/8/17 - Wild vs. Blackhawks - 7PM CT / 3AM Suomi - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Got a point on the second night of a travelling back to back against a pretty good team with our backup goalie in net. I'll take it.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Welp, we got a point.

Someone's gotta yell at Suter to make a change when he can in OT.

I think the problem was we got multiple odd-man scoring chances in a row, there was never a clear cut time to change unless you bail on one of the odd-man chances.

1pt is fine with me, we had plenty of good fortune this game.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Got a point on the second night of a travelling back to back against a pretty good team with our backup goalie in net. I'll take it.

Exactly. May or may not have gotten a little lucky... but to be fair, we were the better team tonight.

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
Team played hard but I thought Suter was desperate to get that puck out of the zone, cuz he was tired and Staal was caught out there as well

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Team played hard but I thought Suter was desperate to get that puck out of the zone, cuz he was tired and Staal was caught out there as well

He was desperate, but also pissed that Hossa got away with interfering with him. Caused him to retaliate.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The Wild got beat by a hot goalie (and a couple of posts), and they still put up 3 goals against him. It happens.

Kemps played well tonight, but didn't have much puck luck. He made some huge saves, didn't fold after any of the goals, was out challenging all night, and not coughing up juicy rebounds all night. I'll take that game from him any night as a backup.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
The Wild got beat by a hot goalie (and a couple of posts), and they still put up 3 goals against him. It happens.

Kemps played well tonight, but didn't have much puck luck. He made some huge saves, didn't fold after any of the goals, was out challenging all night, and not coughing up juicy rebounds all night. I'll take that game from him any night as a backup.
I was going to say the Wild were kind of due for some bad puck luck eventually.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Great game! They were totally exhausted and still found a way to grab a point. I'm not even mad because of that overtime loss. Crawford was a wall after Spurgeon's goal and Wild were out of gas. Still fought in every shift. Awesome.

Last edited:

space321

May 11, 2011
Can't really be TOO mad about that lost. 2nd game on a b2b, backup in net. Crawford was stellar. Our offense looked good for the whole game. Unlucky situation in OT but you can't really blame Suter since he was creating chances left and right during his shift and just got caught in a bad timing situation.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Business as usual...Crawford stands on his head and Toews dominates Koivu at the dot.

We got 1 point more than expected.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Can't really be TOO mad about that lost. 2nd game on a b2b, backup in net. Crawford was stellar. Our offense looked good for the whole game. Unlucky situation in OT but you can't really blame Suter since he was creating chances left and right during his shift and just got caught in a bad timing situation.

Is this what we'll be telling ourselves when they beat us in the playoffs again?

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Sucks that the offsides review is what stands out the most to what otherwise was a great, entertaining hockey game

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
we played a great game , just a couple suter mistakes cost us a W. i guess no D man is perfect. glad we atleast got a point. who's next? (i just like saying that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad