GDT: 2/27/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I wish ppl would stop babying vasy. Dude is making 9.5 million and we treat him like he's a porcelain doll.

Time to turn the heat up on him. If he was in Toronto they would be dogging him.

Time for our local sports folks to ask some tough questions.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Cooper post game:

"Weird night with all the stuff going on. We got goalie'd. Boys played well and kept it close. They pulled off a couple shots that, you know, no goalie is stopping."

Any takers?
Perfect example of babying vasy.

Awwww....poor baby vasy. Superman wouldn't have stopped those...awwwww

Stop it. Coop is almost done here.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Its obvious Vassy needs to play better. No shit.

Hard to take people seriously on here when they shit on Vassy in every single game.

Its also obvious that the team has plenty of holes that need to be filled.

Its not all on goaltending.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Perfect example of babying vasy.

Awwww....poor baby vasy. Superman wouldn't have stopped those...awwwww

Stop it. Coop is almost done here.
I think he gets one more year, but he could be out if they miss the playoffs. Not sure how pissed Vinik is at BriseBois and Cooper right now

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
While dogging on Vasy is completely earned this season, I swear the guy needs to get on TRT. A lot of his signs and the lack of effort are signs on low testosterone. His decline from injury to now, makes sense, it would also make sense that it might have an effect chemically in his body. Something unnoticeable until getting tested.

At least this is mercifully over with, I can go let my wife down like Vasy is letting the team and fans down. :X
1709088996103.jpeg

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
While dogging on Vasy is completely earned this season, I swear the guy needs to get on TRT. A lot of his signs and the lack of effort are signs on low testosterone. His decline from injury to now, makes sense, it would also make sense that it might have an effect chemically in his body. Something unnoticeable until getting tested.

View attachment 826366

Not just this season though, dude hasn't been the same for two years now. I think he's mentally broken and while it won't happen I wouldn't be opposed to trading him. Thanks for the Cups but he's just not that player anymore.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Top 4 defenseman out for the majority of the year and the #1 goaltender out for the beginning of the year and Recovering, yeah no one is getting fired this year get the f*** outta here.

Reactions: Master P

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
The trade deadline should only be a consideration for this team as a seller or hockey trades. If JBB buys into this then he should be gone. No question.
I can see a reason to buy. Like if Hanifin is actually on the table, I don't believe he is, but if he is. With an extension that is effective move for now and the future. A move like Paul or Hagel was is a move for now and later. Being buyers at the deadline isn't necessarily terrible, it just needs to have some moves with future planning over planning for the now.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Its obvious Vassy needs to play better. No shit.

Hard to take people seriously on here when they shit on Vassy in every single game.

Its also obvious that the team has plenty of holes that need to be filled.

Its not all on goaltending.
Which is exactly why buying this TDL makes no sense. I'm all for holding off this year. There's too many holes and even if you fill two with serviceable players, I still don't have confidence in Vasy. Would rather ride it out and see how he is next year.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
exogenous chinese synthetic hormones are probably on the training table for everyone in the nhl to grab let’s be honest.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Not just this season though, dude hasn't been the same for two years now. I think he's mentally broken and while it won't happen I wouldn't be opposed to trading him. Thanks for the Cups but he's just not that player anymore.
Low T-levels are really weird in people's bodies. The charts on the percentage of men with low-t is pretty high considering. You wouldn't think a professional athlete would get it, but it is possible.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Which is exactly why buying this TDL makes no sense. I'm all for holding off this year. There's too many holes and even if you fill two with serviceable players, I still don't have confidence in Vasy. Would rather ride it out and see how he is next year.
We don't have the assets for that sort of thing anyway, but if theres a decent trade worth making then yeah I think you make it.

Preferably something that ships out sheary.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad