GDT: 2/10/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I wasn't necessarily speaking for other people, just using the third person plural form.

Same here when I say "you", I don't actually mean you per say
As for the latter, with all due respect, I think you're living in the past. Some of the names are the same, important names, but this team is not those teams. Just as in Pittsburgh, same core names, but clearly different teams.

We are going to agree to disagree then. Pittsburghs super stars got old, our core is still on the right side of the bell curve. I believe as long as you have the right core you can surround them with the right supporting cast and win.

The one guy who we lost that does change the equation a little bit for me is McDonagh, we are still reeling from JBBs decision to hand his cap space to Sergachev.

• Haha
Reactions: Outl4w

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Same here when I say "you", I don't actually mean you per say

We are going to agree to disagree then. Pittsburghs super stars got old, our core is still on the right side of the bell curve. I believe as long as you have the right core you can surround them with the right supporting cast and win.

The one guy who we lost that does change the equation a little bit for me is McDonagh, we are still reeling from JBBs decision to hand his cap space to Sergachev.
Cirelli,Sergachev, and Cernak extensions all were overpaid and none of them took a step forward after signing. The jeannot trade,l and sheary signing are terrible moves and a waste of cap space. We could have had Perry and Maroon for the cost of jeannot in salary alone. Then had 3 million to beef up the top 6 or d.

Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Cirelli,Sergachev, and Cernak extensions all were overpaid and none of them took a step forward after signing. The jeannot trade,l and sheary signing are terrible moves and a waste of cap space. We could have had Perry and Maroon for the cost of jeannot in salary alone. Then had 3 million to beef up the top 6 or d.

Yeah, JBBs record over the last two years isn’t great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad