GDT: 2/10/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Fleury with over 22 minutes in his first game back. Took a lot of defensive zone minutes for Hedman, and Lilleberg getting more more reasonable amount of ice time for a rookie

1707620220037.png

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
The season will be decided over these next 3 games

I hope Vinik stops JBB from mortgaging any more futures.
Colorado in free fall and may have just lost Mac, Boston playing ok but not at level of early season. FL the only wagon at the moment. If we lose all three handily then things might be decided and if I were JBB I'd be a seller and might even have a long talk with Stammer despite what I said a month ago, but if we come away with even two points we're still gonna be right in the middle of it. Of course, even if we make it, it may well be, as in the immortal words of Darryl Sutter, "a waste of eight days".

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Good win overall. A little leaky in the 3rd, but good win to get back on track. The season will not be decided in the next 3 games either, and JBB should definitely be looking to add, as thus season is far from a wash.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
JBB had $8.5 million to play with.

Party on.
Yes, he does, but he would still have to give up assets in order to use it and I don't know how anyone else feels about, but IMO, no more futures. This team has not demonstrated that it is worth that kind of investment anymore.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
if there is a hagel like player out there i see no reason not to just go for it and trade howard but we should not be going for a rental that’s for sure

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
JBB had $8.5 million to play with.

Party on.
Again..with what assets? Come on...Howard has actual potential. JBB has f ed up enough with Jeannot and Sheary to not allow him to make any more major trades. Sorry not sorry

if there is a hagel like player out there i see no reason not to just go for it and trade howard but we should not be going for a rental that’s for sure
Howard is the only decent asset we have. SMDH.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
We need a middle 6 forward and a top 4 d-man.
Agreed, and there are plenty of solid dmen potentially available. Even if not top 4, there are some decent option: Lyubushkin, Seeler, Walker, Fabbro, Carrier, I'm sure I'm missing some. Tampa doesn't have to go after either Tanev or Hanifin to add quality. There are plenty of middle 6 F options as well, so hopefully JBB will get it done.

Reactions: Master P

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
For the right piece or pieces, there's no doubt JBB would probabaly consider trading any of Howard, Gauthier, Duke, Goncalves, Alnefelt, Thompson. Schmidt etc, in addition to the '24 3rd, '25 2nd and 3rd, plus all picks in '26. Some roster players could also be parts of trades if needed. Despite what some may think, Tampa has more trade assets than just Howard.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
For the right piece or pieces, there's no doubt JBB would probabaly consider trading any of Howard, Gauthier, Duke, Goncalves, Alnefelt, Thompson. Schmidt etc, in addition to the '24 3rd, '25 2nd and 3rd, plus all picks in '26. Some roster players could also be parts of trades if needed. Despite what some may think, Tampa has more trade assets than just Howard.
Yes, by all means. Maybe he can even find us another Tanner Jeannot!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Really important 2 points after losing the back to back in NY. We've got 2 days to prepare for Boston who just got shutout by Washington. No points for Toronto either so Bolts get to leap frog them for a day
We can’t go 0-3 the next 3 games it’s will bury us back down again we have to go 2-1 at the very least

Yes, he does, but he would still have to give up assets in order to use it and I don't know how anyone else feels about, but IMO, no more futures. This team has not demonstrated that it is worth that kind of investment anymore.
The 2026 1st rounder will be gone lol JBB will send that out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad