X29QRWh.png

eAY22ND.png

hef38Ow.png

Reactions: J T Money

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Interesting stretch of games for Lilleberg. His skating when the opponent accelerates is worrisome. His lateral movement is very Cal Foote-esque more than it is like that of Cernak. He gets beaten on the pivot, if he's not falling down. It will be interesting to see how he plays against better opponents and teams the next few games (after this one).

You could almost make the case that our entire bottom six is AHL material. Motte and Glendening make the cut, Eyssimont when he wants. Shambolic.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Would be tough if we don't get 2 points tonight...
I think it was @Rschmitz who suggested we can absorb unwanted contracts and recoup assets for doing so and this stretch of games will probably be what determines it. If they don't make the playoffs then well.... crap. Try again next year. The end is not nigh if that happens. I think the Lightning would be wise to do this and to eliminate 1 high priced contract. The championship window is nowhere near close to being closed. But the Lightning need cap space to make it happen.

When all you have is like $2 million, you get stuck with Conor Sheary. With $13 you re-sign Stamkos and grab someone like Tarasenko

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
i think i remember back when yzerman was GM he would subtly threaten the team with a "well, if they want to stick together they better start winning, or im going to sell at the TDL".

and we're back at that level, imo.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Fleury in over DeShit

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Don't fire Cooper

I think it was @Rschmitz who suggested we can absorb unwanted contracts and recoup assets for doing so and this stretch of games will probably be what determines it. If they don't make the playoffs then well.... crap. Try again next year. The end is not nigh if that happens. I think the Lightning would be wise to do this and to eliminate 1 high priced contract. The championship window is nowhere near close to being closed. But the Lightning need cap space to make it happen.

When all you have is like $2 million, you get stuck with Conor Sheary. With $13 you re-sign Stamkos and grab someone like Tarasenko

A couple of guys mentioned on the trade forums we could get for essentially nothing(or maybe even given assets to take on) would be Martinez from Vegas or Gostibehere.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
We should become the 3rd team in trades to retain some cap and get a couple extra picks in the process

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
hope we’ve gotten over the sergachev injury. throwing the season away because of someone who really hasn’t been that important lately would be so dumb

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Hagel-Cirelli-Paul
Sheary-Motte-Eyssimont
ABB-Glendening-Chaffee

Something close to a 2nd line and two 4th lines.

Reactions: aylib

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We need to turn things around. Get back to playing like we did before the ASB.

Let's go lightning!!

Reactions: aylib

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad