Confirmed with Link: 1st round - #5OA - D Noah Hanifin - Boston College

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Congrats on getting Hanifin. Here's my shift by shift video on him to show his style of play:

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Oil fan coming to say congrats. Really intrigued to see a Hanifin-Faulk pairing down the road. Could be one of the best pairings in the game in 3-5 years.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Hanifin and Faulk patroling the blue line for next decade with 25 M/TOI... Wow, i'm happy.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Thankfully, GMRF has no problem taking defense. Good day to be a Caniac. Hanifin was the one left of the 2nd 3, and the one I wanted.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I heard Scott Niedermayer.

That looks sexy.

hfb.jpg

Steve Hanifin.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well hell, Nidermayer is fine too.

What is this crap people are saying about him not being happy/won't sign here? Seriously **** off *******s.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Craig Button thinks Provorov was better.

Also: **** Craig Button.
He is. How he describes Hanifin tells me that he's never really seen him play.

If the "new age" shut down defenceman centred angles and positioning wasn't vogue, Hanifin would be a premier offensive defenceman. He played on a defensive team that was not a high scoring one either.

Carolina got themselves a franchise defenceman. Likewise, the Leafs got ourselves a franchise centre as well. It's win-win for all. :)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I have to admit, with how some of the NCAA guys have gone in recent years, that concern is in the back of my mind. Not going to detract from my elation over the pick tonight, but it's always a bit of a concern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad