14-15 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League Part VII

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I think you need some platitudes about how he is an amazing physical specimen, and you found him because you were using AOL to internet search Peter Forsberg, and how you subscribed to a Swedish satellite service in 2003, and that channel showed games that he was playing as a 9 year old so you could analyze all the trends to see him become the ultimate man that he is today before an NHL scout had even heard the name Filip Forsberg.

PS Am I doing this right, Balls?

7fpJP9o.gif

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
Tough fantasy break. I traded a legit starter on a powerhouse for a guy who needs hip surgery and will be out 4-6 months.

arsmaster*

Sorry forgot to get MSL in my lineup tonight. Please don't be mad.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
I'm pissed off I didn't set my draft list properly and missed out Forsberg in round 19 and Kucherov in 25.

I would be absolutely steamrolling my league right now because I have 4 guys in the top 25 (Sid, Tarasenko, Gio and Schwartz).

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
A very early look at my keepers after the Zetterberg trade, definitely a rebuilding team...

Logan Couture
Tyler Johnson
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (figure it out Edmonton...)
Duncan Keith
Jimmy Howard
Kari Lehtonen

Lots of guys in the mix for that 7th spot (Okposo, Pavelec, Vanek, Granlund) and tons of good rookies (Nelson, Burakovsky, Ekblad, Reinhart and Lindholm)

Also 2 1sts and 2 4ths as of now, plus some good rentals to deal throughout the season :)

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm pissed off I didn't set my draft list properly and missed out Forsberg in round 19 and Kucherov in 25.

I would be absolutely steamrolling my league right now because I have 4 guys in the top 25 (Sid, Tarasenko, Gio and Schwartz).

Umm...okay? Do we know you?

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
I want to apologize to everyone for missing setting my lineups 2 days in a row, I had surgery on my knee today so I was super busy over the last 5-6 days with getting everything set up for work, and both days I thought I did it and I didnt.

I actually cost myself the win vs Dave on Sunday so yeah..

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I want to apologize to everyone for missing setting my lineups 2 days in a row, I had surgery on my knee today so I was super busy over the last 5-6 days with getting everything set up for work, and both days I thought I did it and I didnt.

Get well soon!

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
A very early look at my keepers after the Zetterberg trade, definitely a rebuilding team...

Logan Couture
Tyler Johnson
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (figure it out Edmonton...)
Duncan Keith
Jimmy Howard
Kari Lehtonen

Lots of guys in the mix for that 7th spot (Okposo, Pavelec, Vanek, Granlund) and tons of good rookies (Nelson, Burakovsky, Ekblad, Reinhart and Lindholm)

Also 2 1sts and 2 4ths as of now, plus some good rentals to deal throughout the season :)

I think we can knock one name off the list to make it a bit easier.

ubiquitous

*shink*
Aug 19, 2008
Prince George, BC

It's okay, I for one, don't mind. :sarcasm:

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
I am basically done with this season. Get at me if you want to acquire some of my non keepers now. Also have rookies like Pearson, Toffoli and Strome available.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yea I may have made a huge sell trade already but I'm still trying to make the playoffs lol...

Sorry guys, thought I had Mondays lineup set but obviously I was wrong, cost me a win from Howard...won't happen again!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad