GDT: 12/9/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Winnipeg vs Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is a special year folks. We've beaten the best and another team on top of its game (and was overdue to finally become a playoff contender in its own right) and we tied them twice.

Soak it in HF Lightning... remember to savor these precious moments

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Does it feel to anyone else like Koekkoek's finally coming out of the wilderness? I'm starting to notice him for good reasons, and it seems like he's getting a lot more trust from the coaching staff.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Johnson’s skill works better in the top 6. Meanwhile Gurode meshes better with Killer than TJ. Gurode CAN play top 6, but he’s a grinder and excels on 5he 3rd line. That switch takes this team to another level. The 3rd line is producing.

Paquettes presence makes a difference on the 4th line, which has looked outstanding lately.

Fun to watch this team.

Hopefully this was just an off night for Vassy, he was due for one. Just don’t want him to hit a slump.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Does it feel to anyone else like Koekkoek's finally coming out of the wilderness? I'm starting to notice him for good reasons, and it seems like he's getting a lot more trust from the coaching staff.
Much better now. Still don't know what to do when Coburn comes back...

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007

it's not welcome in HF, but KK had a monster game, and i seriously hope someone wants to argue this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad