GDT: 12/9/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Winnipeg vs Tampa Bay

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Kuch is invisible - that is problem

Just a bit.
But he also has been snake bit somewhat in recent games....some bad puck luck.

The guy is a competitor, he feels he should score EVERY time he touches the puck, and we should be liking that about him.

It is a good sign, however, when one of your team's best is "invisible" yet the team has scoring threats up n down the lineup anyways.
Kuch will get it together. He is too good to stay in this slump of his for very long.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
This game shouldn't be tied but I don't care if we manage to win this one.

No matter how it turns out, I am happy that the Lightning are making a Winnipeg team that has steamrolled through teams like NJ, LA, Ana, Min, Vegas, and Ott look rather slow and confused out there on many occasions.

TB still needs to hone that 'killer instinct' just a bit and that combined with their speed and ability will have ANY team, including bruisers like Wpg, worried about them, rather than the other way around.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This hasn't been one of Vasy's better game, but I can also imagine it isn't easy going so far between having to do much. Now it's up to the rest of the team to get going.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Our team isn't looking great right now, a lot of fumbling with the puck and struggling to get going.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Even when he's not playing his A-game, Kucherov is ****ing lethal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad